OMG Gal Gadot only got 300k for Wonder Wom?! It's grossed over 600 million :uhh:

Started by KING BENTLEY., June 28, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS

Makes sense. It's the first film of its kind and she's not a big name actress

BAPHOMET.

This is a prime example of how female actresses are paid wayyyyy less.

they played the fuck outta her :kii: But tbh I thought it was going to flop (haven't seen it yet. Prob' not). Only here for male superhero movies.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote?I?m grateful and happy,? the 32-year-old Israeli-born actress told TMZ Wednesday about her salary for the movie. When the gossip site?s photographer stressed she deserved more for the next film, Gadot joked, ?I think I should get you as my lawyer to do the negotiations.?

By contrast, according to some reports, Henry Cavill, who starred as Superman in the 2013 movie ?Man of Steel,? earned a whopping $14 million for the gig. According to Vanity Fair, the 34-year-old British actor?s exact salary could not immediately be verified, but the magazine claimed his alleged salary included bonuses for the film?s success.

However, Gadot?s payday may not be over yet.

Variety previously reported Gadot signed a contract in 2014 that gave her $300,000 for each DC film she does, and she?s likely to make a lot more from bonuses.

Ummmm yea 300k each supporting role, they knew exactly wtf they were doing.

I guarantee that Flash and Aquaman stars will get more on their solo films

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS

!!! @ female actresses getting paid less also

Plus baph really hates women

Opposites Attract.

:damselindistress: But wait! I thought I read she was paid the exact same amount as the guy who played Superman

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 28, 2017, 06:31:30 PM
Makes sense. It's the first film of its kind and she's not a big name actress
I mean I get that too, but the Wonder Woman brand has been around

Plus they knew they were gonna make bank off of it after she got good reviews in the Bat v Sup movie.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

But sis said she's grateful for that 300k!

She wasn't about to let the feminists ruin her future checks :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on June 28, 2017, 06:36:28 PM
But sis said she's grateful for that 300k!

She wasn't about to let the feminists ruin her future checks :plzstop:
she's going to get MILLIONS for the sequel unless her agent is an idiot

GRAND

Cause honestly they could've gotten any white bitch and called it a day

I bet you a million dollars Scarlett Johansson applied ssssssss

AIDS

scarlet is with marvel tho. I feel like she would have something in her contract restricting that

KING BENTLEY.

s

Yea she needs a GOOD lawyer because DC is doing it like Marvel. In order to keep the movie Universe alive they are doing multi-movie deals with all the actors upfront.

Sis prolly aced the interview and had to decide on the spot when they made the offer

300k each for 3 movies! ... or hope they resurrect your character on Fast n Furious sis
:letsmessfag:

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....