OMG Gal Gadot only got 300k for Wonder Wom?! It's grossed over 600 million :uhh:

Started by KING BENTLEY., June 28, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 28, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
scarlet is with marvel tho. I feel like she would have something in her contract restricting that
They do, so no she didn't apply.

Navyman

Quote from: Ulysses on June 28, 2017, 06:51:22 PM
Best BET she is gonna make a fortune on the next one! I don't even think they expected the movie to be as big as it was.
This!
The movie has had strong legs and great critical acclaim at the box office. It will be the biggest DC universe film at the domestic box office.

DVDDY.

Quote from: Nine on June 28, 2017, 07:00:48 PM
Well the $14 million Henry got paid wasn't just for the film, it included bonuses.

Yea, I'm sure she got less but these numbers are apples and oranges. The 300K is her base while the 14M is with his bonuses. Still low though

MelMel

Henry got paid the same amount because he too was a new name.

But she absolutely slayed and WW is booking still!!!! :gorlonfire:

So much better than some of these male-led superhero movies. Proud of ha! She is stunning too :stressed:

jtwoeleven

With the success of the film, I'm sure she can negotiate a higher amount for the sequel.

Mel.

Hopefully with the success of the film
they gave her more money

and since it's getting sequels, they up her paycheck.

Opposites Attract.

Still 300k is so minimal for a 150m budget film. Any film with that budget the lead shouldn't get under a million. I can only imagine how much Chadwick was paid.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MelMel

Quote from: G! on June 28, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
melaysia was this movie any good?
I know you are talking OG Mel, but I watched it and was amazed  :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kordei Jauregui. on June 28, 2017, 10:51:41 PM
Still 300k is so minimal for a 150m budget film. Any film with that budget the lead shouldn't get under a million. I can only imagine how much Chadwick was paid.
I was reading Chris Hemsworth got paid 150k for the first Thor.

and then Chris Evans got 300k for the first Captain America.

King Chad probably didn't get that much.

DrewBabyLove

Now imagine what black female actresses are given... this is a problem. Like Monique said, she got nothing for precious and the offers didn't change much after she won the oscar.

GLOCK

FlowerBomb