TV One announces new daytime talk show "sister circle" (Syleena, Quad, Funky D)

Started by Vonc2002, July 27, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

QuoteTV One are looking to make a splash in the daytime talk arena.

Today the network announced the launch of a multi-day panel show named ?Sister Circle? ? and a features a few familiar faces.

Should ?The View,? ?The Real,? and ?Wendy Williams? be worried?

Set to kick off on September 11th, ?Sister Circle? will be aimed at Afro-American females and its anchors reflect that. Viewers will be able to tune in Monday-Friday at 9am.

The hosts are singer Syleena Johnson, Quad Webb-Lunceford (from ?Married To Medicine?), sports reporter Rashan Ali, and standup comedian Kiana Dancie.

Popular YouTuber Funky Dineva will also feature as ?DJ Q? and will offer an alternate male perspective on the ?hot topics.?

The show is being produced by Tegna Media and will be headed up by renown talkshow producer Helen Swenson.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

AIDS

SouravMay

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Omg a ghetto The Real

Omg

Skorpion where were ya?
B7

Vonc2002

Tamar this was ur 2nd chance. Young where is her steve Harvey show btw

b7

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Starting to think this is what Mons has been preparing for as well. Excited for what's to come ❤️

Gilgamesh.

I know Syleena is gonna be a fucking kii 😂

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 27, 2017, 02:42:20 PM
Quote from: 92 on July 27, 2017, 02:41:20 PM
So this is what Funky has being teasing for weeks?

this and he's doing a reality show
Oh yeah I forgot about that too

Book Qu-ings!

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

Im kinda proud of Fraud just because i imagine that Mariah girl at home PISSED