Gathering some advice (on men)

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, July 27, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

So after calling him cute he said I'm a handsome guy too but also pointing out that he is straight. Conversation didn't stop there, so I sense some curiosity there at least. I know you guys on the board love to turn around straight men, how do I approach it best? A straight to the point "u wanna fuck?" or a casual "wanna grab a drink/ food etc"?

SouravMay

B7

Kurama

Well, what do you want from the interaction?  Do you want to fuck? Doesn't seem like a relationship will be the move if he's straight.

BrandyFromTheFuture

July 27, 2017, 02:55:23 PM #5 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:56:03 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: Kurama on July 27, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
Well, what do you want from the interaction?  Do you want to fuck? Doesn't seem like a relationship will be the move if he's straight.
he's really hot. Guess I wouldn't mind sucking him off a bit tbh but maybe I should just give a let's chill as buddies tea first? :ohwow:

Cartierline

I would just leave it alone tbh. Straight guys aren't worth it.

But you clearly wanna fuck so go ahead.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

July 27, 2017, 04:30:40 PM #7 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:38:10 PM by TheNextLew
U never want to do a straight to the point mess

u need to gauge interest and build rapport

i will pm ya

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Why u always bothering these men?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

XXX.

Quote from: Cartier on July 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
I would just leave it alone tbh. Straight guys aren't worth it.

But you clearly wanna fuck so go ahead.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Isn't this like the 3rd time you made a thread about a guy that wasn't interested

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 27, 2017, 05:02:44 PM
Isn't this like the 3rd time you made a thread about a guy that wasn't interested
sdsssssssssssssss
If' likes these inaccessible ass men it seems