Gathering some advice (on men)

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, July 27, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

I thought u were a girl this whole time

XXX.

I just feel like if the guy told you he was straight, then respect it.  I'm sorry, but fags like you really give us a bad name.  We always want equality and for straight men to be comfortable with us and respect us.  But when a nigga is respectful enough to acknowledge your compliment of him being "cute" (you even going there was a mess), and even respectfully returning the compliment but clarifying his orientation, you still are plotting for more.

Like, this ThugBait fantasy series needs to stop, gorl.

There's plenty of available dick in this country and outside of it.  You are not a woman.

Accept it.

XXX.

BAPHOMET.

July 27, 2017, 05:23:45 PM #18 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:23:55 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
I just feel like if the guy told you he was straight, then respect it.  I'm sorry, but fags like you really give us a bad name.  We always want equality and for straight men to be comfortable with us and respect us.  But when a nigga is respectful enough to acknowledge your compliment of him being "cute" (you even going there was a mess), and even respectfully returning the compliment but clarifying his orientation, you still are plotting for more.

There's plenty of available dick in this country and outside of it.  You are not a woman.

Accept it.
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
Desperate self.

LFKJHJJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHHHHHH  :omgwatshappening: shit.

Kaeli.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Cartier on July 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
I would just leave it alone tbh. Straight guys aren't worth it.

But you clearly wanna fuck so go ahead.
non-straight men are just as bad -.-

BrandyFromTheFuture

Accept it.
seems like someone rejected you. I'll try my luck. xoxo

BAPHOMET.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 27, 2017, 05:02:44 PM
Isn't this like the 3rd time you made a thread about a guy that wasn't interested
2nd. And who is saying he's not interested? There's some proof he is but okay.

XXX.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 27, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Accept it.
seems like someone rejected you. I'll try my luck. xoxo

v

Hope you recover from those 119 stab wounds, babe.

Glenda

You'll know when a guy is into you.

🦚

I have no time for the pleasantries with the "straights"
A simple so we gon' fuck or nah.

No time for the faux let's be bro's mess. #NoNewFriends
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 27, 2017, 04:30:40 PM
U never want to do a straight to the point mess

u need to gauge interest and build rapport

i will pm ya
waitin on the pm

BrandyFromTheFuture

Glenda

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 27, 2017, 05:46:19 PM
Quote from: Glenda on July 27, 2017, 05:44:46 PM
You'll know when a guy is into you.
im not good at that

You're not good at having self-awareness or judging context clues?

:ummwhat: