Kim and Kanye's surrogate is 3 months pregnant

Started by XXX., July 27, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

QuoteKim Kardashian?s Surrogate Is Reportedly 3 Months Pregnant
By Allie Jones

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Photo: 2016 Getty Images
According to an exclusive report from Us Weekly, there will be a new Kardashian child come January 2018. Kim Kardashian has reportedly found a surrogate, after thoroughly documenting her fertility struggles and quest for a third child on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The lucky surrogate, whom Us Weekly identifies as a ?San Diego mom in her late 20s? is three months pregnant.

As previously reported by TMZ, Kardashian and her husband Kanye West will pay the surrogate $45,000, which doesn?t seem like that much money, but who knows. According to Us Weekly, the woman is an experienced surrogate who came to the family through an agency.

Kardashian has yet to comment on the pregnancy, but she has been posting a lot of promotional Instagrams for her childrens? clothing line with West.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/kim-kardashians-surrogate-is-reportedly-3-months-pregnant.html

Congrats!  :holdupguys:

XXX.

You heartless bastards.  Congrat this white woman!

Marilyn

Dead at 45k not seeming like "that much"

Get COIN sis

Marilyn

July 27, 2017, 07:59:18 PM #3 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:03:44 PM by Marilyn
I'm sorry, but I feel like Kim is so full of shit  :dead: ISSUES! Girl you did this shit for shock value or to keep that weight off

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Marilyn on July 27, 2017, 07:59:18 PM
I'm sorry, but I feel like Kim is so full of shit  :dead: ISSUES! Girl you did this shit for shock value or to keep that weight off
No, she can't deal with another pregnancy because it can kill her. That's why she has to go through a surrogate. She had a condition with the placenta with both of her pregnancies where it was starting to become detached from the uterus or something like that.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

XXX.

Yeah.

Sorry, Marilyn.  If you've seen the show, she would likely die from another pregnancy.   She was desperate to have more kids.

b7

Eek

I just can't imagine wanting more than one or two lolz

XXX.

Not this easy bake oven baby.

I don't think I could do a surrogate mess.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Marilyn on July 27, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

Exactly... She just had 2 kids and they were fine.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 08:53:23 PM
Yeah.

Sorry, Marilyn.  If you've seen the show, she would likely die from another pregnancy.   She was desperate to have more kids.

I don't believe most if what they say. Maybe I 'm a cynic.

Kaeli.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on July 28, 2017, 01:04:32 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 08:53:23 PM
Yeah.

I don't believe most if what they say. Maybe I 'm a cynic.

If you watch the show you could literally see the complications she had when she was pregnant both times

This is one thing I don't think she's fabricating