Started by b7, April 30, 2017, 02:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MARS. on August 10, 2017, 08:21:00 AM
not fckin APRIL

:dead:

Even my pessimistic ass thought we'd have a single Summer :plzstop:

KippDaddy

The way i bolted in here thinking that this was some official messs.

Brandy....
sis
:overit:

LOONA.

Who upped this?

This aint new :uhh:     

Noni

Sorry guys. I just wanted Bran to see this 😂

Camo

I hope this one never gets released.

Ma Lo

August 10, 2017, 08:58:37 AM #80 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:59:21 AM by Ntwadumela
With the reckless path she's on now I'm starting to wonder if she's ever come out again and even if she does, her current behavior won't help her sales. She thinks she's so big, bad and bold but it's actually self defeating.

Camo

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2017, 08:58:37 AM
With the reckless path she's on now I'm starting to wonder if she's ever come out again and even if she does, her current behavior won't help her sales. She thinks she's so big, bad and bold but it's actually self defeating.
For some reason I don't think that her recent behavior is going to really change her sales that much or in a bad way.. the people lashing her probably never really supported anyway. She's still loved by so many. If her music deserves peoples coin they will buy regardless.

BigDawg

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Camo on August 10, 2017, 09:06:58 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2017, 08:58:37 AM
For some reason I don't think that her recent behavior is going to really change her sales that much or in a bad way.. the people lashing her probably never really supported anyway. She's still loved by so many. If her music deserves peoples coin they will buy regardless.

I agree. I'll always be interested her music. Which is why her other antics are so frustrating, if she was filming or promoting a single she wouldn't have the time to MESS on Instagram.

Gilgamesh.

When does Chicago start? Hopefully she loses her phone at the airport :rudone:

BigDawg

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 10, 2017, 09:18:41 AM
:dead:

I was thinking the same yesterday

Camo

Yeah her antics right now are definitely frustrating. Yeah I'm sure we all wish she was on a promo train right now.

I love when people can separate an artist's personal life and how they portray it on social media from the actual art. I don't think that anything that Brandy has been doing will diminish her worth and her legacy in music. If you're truly a fan of music you can seperate the two. This shade and dragging generation is just a trend but true artistry and a contribution like Brandy's will never fade and the appreciation for her will remain in the long run.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 10, 2017, 09:18:41 AM
Lmfao let's see if we can get it somehow

BigDawg

Quote from: Camo on August 10, 2017, 09:28:53 AM
Yeah her antics right now are definitely frustrating. Yeah I'm sure we all wish she was on a promo train right now.

I love when people can separate an artist's personal life and how they portray it on social media from the actual art. I don't think that anything that Brandy has been doing will diminish her worth and her legacy in music. If you're truly a fan of music you can seperate the two. This shade and dragging generation is just a trend but true artistry and a contribution like Brandy's will never fade and the appreciation for her will remain in the long run.
!!!