Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

It's just an interview..it's not like she's singing at a swap meet or something so it's not really an a list or d list thing... I'm glad we at least get to hear her talking about this stuff ..

BrandyFromTheFuture

I don't agree with everything brandy says on social media, but who do these fucktards think they are, telling brandy what she should and should not do? And then not even owning up to the mess they posted, just making up excuses. Also why the fuck didn't they tell her that they are on YouTube live until half the conversation was over? Brandy why did you even speak to these flops?

Young

They asked about new music and it somehow got GLAZED right over

And then Ghan proceeded to drag Kevin a second time after he apologized

I can tell Ghan isnt the type to let shit go easily sdndndndnd

Harlem

She might as well sing at a swap meet since she's been booking these low grade ass festivals... the only cool thing she did was what?! Soulquarius and The Roots SXSW...

I know she loves them checks but someone really needs to step in and tell her NO sometimes it's not worth it to dim her status

Young

August 10, 2017, 08:13:47 PM #109 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:14:13 PM by Young
Ugh

I'm just Ready to be slayed on Sunday.

If she's really buck and had that much to say to Mons on Instagram ,I hope they have a sit down and this mess NEVER happens again. They better not avoid eachother

And
I agree that I wanna see Ghan make headlines for MUSIC not clapbacks.

Ma Lo

August 10, 2017, 08:17:14 PM #110 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:18:19 PM by Ntwadumela
Quote from: Harlem on August 10, 2017, 08:11:32 PM
She might as well sing at a swap meet since she's been booking these low grade ass festivals... the only cool thing she did was what?! Soulquarius and The Roots SXSW...

I know she loves them checks but someone really needs to step in and tell her NO sometimes it's not worth it to dim her status

n

and why does she keep dodging these music questions  :kii:

This is pathetic.

Harlem

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2017, 08:17:14 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 10, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

n

and why does she keep dodging these music questions  :kii:

This is pathetic.

TBH idk... I think she's not ready or still searching for a label to distribute it in order to really make a move.... I know she says she don't care about sales but the celeb in her doesn't want to straight flop either

BigDawg

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 08:38:23 PM
The way Keke loves her tho

:stressed:

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I haven't forgetten any of this tho. I just want her to shut up and look cute.

BigDawg

Buy The Stars✨

What time mark does she discuss the single release date ?

Lazarus

b7

Ummm she definitely didn't know this was a YouTube mess and I think that's kinda foul and weird  :dead: