Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 10, 2017, 08:09:50 PM
I don't agree with everything brandy says on social media, but who do these fucktards think they are, telling brandy what she should and should not do? And then not even owning up to the mess they posted, just making up excuses. Also why the fuck didn't they tell her that they are on YouTube live until half the conversation was over? Brandy why did you even speak to these flops?

Sigh...the nerve of these dudes. How are you gonna sit and tell somebody else how to run their life? If they did that shit to me, i would look at them like they are the damn fools. Brandy is a grown woman. They are not her family or friends. So how the hell are they gonna sit their ass there, and tell that lady what she should and shouldn't do with her life? People can be a fuckin' mess. The shit they have said about this woman...and they sit their asses there like they have the right to tell her what to do? Mekael don't even like Brandy. The fuckin' NERVE! You know what they and all these other people need to do? Sweep around your own front door before they try to sweep around someone else door. Tend to your own lives. You are not Brandy's mother, father, brother, daughter, cousin, or any family member. So you have not right to tell this grown woman what to do with her life or how she should act. And lawd, at them not tellin' her she was live. SMDH! Brandy girl, fuck these people! LOL
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Beau on August 10, 2017, 09:11:48 PM
I wish i could've called in n time her she cannot control how others react to things (ie:her post)
She control herself.
And if she thinks reading these ppl will change them or stop them from leaving negative harsh comments  on others page she  is in for a rude awakening.

YES! like FUCK these damn people and get your damn PAPER! Half of them don't even know why they hate her so fuck em!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Monika

I don't agree with Brandy goin' off on people. But i feel like even if she didn't say a thing, people would still say shit because people been hatin' on her since she first came out. Many of them don't even know why they don't like Brandy. She just getS under some peoples skin. Well, Brandy has to live her life. Her being a celebrity, she will upset some. Some will like you and some will not, but that's ok.  :-D

But on the real, i wouldn't say shit to these people. She goin' back and fourth with them... YOU ARE BRANDY! FUCK THEM!
Yahudah