New Brandy music on The 13th?

Started by Noni, August 11, 2017, 03:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Noni on August 11, 2017, 05:09:47 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 05:03:36 AM
No she isn't but the song with Ray J is likely coming out. she sounds great on it, just singing her little parts, no verse.

Sounds like you have some inside info. Do you know it for a fact?
pretty much

I was sent the song. It's ok nothing to go crazy over. That talk host probably just assumed because Brandy never said that

Premiering music on some random spot date doesn't make any sense :dead:

Gilgamesh.

AfroJisiac

the 13th will come and go as it came...

AfroJisiac

Quote from: 1814 on August 11, 2017, 05:39:05 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on August 11, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

:melmel:

:dead: well lol let's see.. lol

i just dont wanna have high hopes and be disappointed cfdghjfd

Annie

Maybe she should just retire if she doesn't really like releasing music anymore. Focus on acting if that is more her thing.

/.\

BrandyFromTheFuture

Noni

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 05:19:55 AM
No she isn't but the song with Ray J is likely coming out. she sounds great on it, just singing her little parts, no verse.

pretty much

I was sent the song. It's ok nothing to go crazy over. That talk host probably just assumed because Brandy never said that

Yeah I could hear that from the snippet of the Ra J song. Sounds meh to say the least.

But she said it herself on the talk show. Not the host. She specifically mentioned the concert she's having on the 13th.

If she's not releasing anything at least give us "patterns". The one where she sings: "what are you trying prove, what you gotta lose, what is the path you choose?"

:stressed:

Noni

Quote from: Annie on August 11, 2017, 06:08:19 AM
Maybe she should just retire if she doesn't really like releasing music anymore. Focus on acting if that is more her thing.

Ok Annie  :flamebroiled:

But I hope that is NOT the case  :stressed:

Noni

Quote from: AfroJisiac on August 11, 2017, 05:41:21 AM
Quote from: 1814 on August 11, 2017, 05:39:05 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on August 11, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

:dead: well lol let's see.. lol

i just dont wanna have high hopes and be disappointed cfdghjfd

I feel you...

b7

Quote from: Noni on August 11, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

pretty much

Yeah I could hear that from the snippet of the Ra J song. Sounds meh to say the least.

But she said it herself on the talk show. Not the host. She specifically mentioned the concert she's having on the 13th.

If she's not releasing anything at least give us "patterns". The one where she sings: "what are you trying prove, what you gotta lose, what is the path you choose?"

she mentioned the concert

She never said she's performing anything new.

Noni

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

pretty much

I'll have to rewatch it but I'm pretty sure they asked her: when is the new music coming out?

She said: I'll be performing some new music on the 13th on xyz concert.

Camo

Quote from: Noni on August 11, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

pretty much

I'll have to rewatch it but I'm pretty sure they asked her: when is the new music coming out?

She said: I'll be performing some new music on the 13th on xyz concert.

I heard her say the same right as the show was ending. At this point nothing makes sense and most of the inside info has been wrong. So lets see what happens, could be a new setlist of her old songs. Wouldn't be mad at that either.

Noni

So today is the day guys! With the article being released day before yesterday, it could be true that she is performing new songs!