Look at our fckn country

Started by Young, August 12, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

drais is sucha asshole gvhfndcjuhygfr

XXX.

Can't wait for The Brandy Barbie & Genesis to come in here and edge shit the fuck up!

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Drais, prove that ur on our side and go curse out your white family members. otherwise we're jumping u in here, faggot

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

August 12, 2017, 06:17:39 PM #68 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:17:55 PM by Drais.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 06:14:50 PM
Drais, prove that ur on our side and go curse out your white family members. otherwise we're jumping u in here, faggot

The answer is NO     

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Freeruu on August 12, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
https://twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/894672077684260864

Kim Jong gor, where are ya
ssssssssssssssss

It's crazy to me because

Why are all the Hoteps and Afrocentric posters MUTE today on social media?!!!

They stay yelling at other blacks and spouting random facts 365, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, everybody else is sleep but me!

Well the crackers are saying wassup!! Knuck if you buck!

H.#.G.*.Z

Freemala Harris

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 07:52:35 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 12, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
https://twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/894672077684260864

Kim Jong gor, where are ya
ssssssssssssssss

It's crazy to me because

Why are all the Hoteps and Afrocentric posters MUTE today on social media?!!!

They stay yelling at other blacks and spouting random facts 365, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, everybody else is sleep but me!

Well the crackers are saying wassup!! Knuck if you buck!

!!!!

fffff these niggas must be all COONED owt by wasting all their energy being obsessed with fags

Where the fuck are these mother earth ankh egyptian gods at on the front lines? They said Nefertiti would give them the strength to take these demons OWT!

Freemala Harris

August 12, 2017, 08:18:35 PM #73 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:20:02 PM by Freeruu

Never forget when these gors tried to merge forces to preserve patriarchy and condemn all the wimmenz & fags

Justice League!

Ankh Right gors where were ya this weekend

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssss

Right!

I'm grabbing my popcorn and watching the fckn fireworks

Ppl always wanna get somebody involved in heir craziness. Yawl crazy asses always starting shit, kill on each other a bit.

I don't fuck with ANYBODY in 'merica tbh
Let all these hate groups take each other OWT

While I go watch Annebelle:Creation

H.#.G.*.Z