Young

KING BENTLEY.

So glad it's all white Neanderthals!

Makes every racist comment under a hood FB fight video null and VOID

KILL each other!
:feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Im just... shocked they are carrying on like this when General TSO is about to level the fucking USA.

:uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

BigDawg

August 12, 2017, 05:03:56 PM #5 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:52:02 PM by BigDawg
any

4 fucking k

This random race war.... guys, wake the hell up :stressed:

Vonc2002

August 12, 2017, 05:07:00 PM #7 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:09:28 PM by Vonc2002
Damn, i can't believe this is happening.  Its definitely all because of Trump too btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

KING BENTLEY.

I honestly wouldn't be out there protesting shit they had to say tbh
They wanna waste time and have this rally. Waste your Saturday alone. Scream your lungs out! Be mad and bothered all damn day! By yourself.

do it there and make yourself visible, so we know exactly who you are. Stop hiding your hate.

Come from under a judges robe, banking suit, or police uniform.

If Trump was bout it he would implement harsh punishments for racial hate crimes. Not paid vacations and his blue lives matter mess. So I'm not buying into shit he has to say

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Eternal Bell

8yhujkuyhgggggggg

jus ur average saturdey aftrnoon in 'murica!