Solange deletes Twitter account and speaks on white supremacy.

Started by Sovereign., August 16, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I can't stop watching this clip of this African jig. If this hoe dont STOMP across this fckn room  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 16, 2017, 11:21:39 PM
so whats the point of deleting her twitter

Probably to keep her from sitting on Twitter looking at all the mess. Social media can be the absolute pits during these times.

I went on a whole rant at work today with a coworker about how white people disgust me ghfgbvbbb

LOONA.

I love Solo is so outspoken.

Amazing how siblings can be so drastically different. Beyonc? dislikes confrontation and will opt for a more subtle approach, but Solo just doesn't give a fck.     

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 17, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 16, 2017, 11:21:39 PM
so whats the point of deleting her twitter

Probably to keep her from sitting on Twitter looking at all the mess. Social media can be the absolute pits during these times.

I went on a whole rant at work today with a coworker about how white people disgust me ghfgbvbbb

It probably also removes that temptation to respond and rant to the bullshit.  Some shit its almost impossible not to give ur 2 cents on.  So just so she stays in a certain headspace while on tour, relieve urself of all that

b7

!!! Love that u can turn comments off now on Instagram. let those racist fags fume on their own page
n

BAPHOMET.

b7

Fggvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Bey needs to announce her divorce hun. Ugh, Solo is so ...  strongs

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Saeed. on August 16, 2017, 11:16:11 PM
This girl is basically the shit.

I was just having a bit of an....one off conversation with one of my good Judys about this Very topic, yesterday morning actually!  ^_^

About the school History books etc., like when it comes to MY young Jit....My King, my Trey.  :) He's only in the 3rd....And he already knows the majority of the Junior High school books....Slave movies (ROOTS) etc. are a Spiderman'....Wreck it Ralph...Spongebob squarepants tea. He knows what propaganda is, when to Speak on certain things, and when to sit back and take notes 📝 For an All "E" report card mess. :-D

I think that is farrr important for minority kids to know the reality of certain things early on.

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!