Fox News host cries because conversation on race makes her ?Uncomfortable?

Started by Kurama, August 17, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

This is white women 101, position yourself as the victim when you realize you sound fuckin' clueless

Between this and those niggers crying on fox news, I'm ready for Kim Jong Fried Rice to drop the nukes

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 17, 2017, 05:13:42 PM
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeujkmdx,kkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its like im livin' on south park
fjhfhghghghggggggggggggg

Literally!

Cowgirl

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 17, 2017, 05:18:29 PM
This is white women 101, position yourself as the victim when you realize you sound fuckin' clueless

Between this and those niggers crying on fox news, I'm ready for Kim Jong Fried Rice to drop the nukes

BBBBnnnnJJJJjnnjjjjjJJjnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Faggot, can I finish my lo mein first?  :ummwhat:

XXX.

She's only crying, because she can't articulate what she's saying without sounding racist.  And that's troubling to her and to Gianno in the thread Kurama posted.  These republicans have blindly and arrogantly defended every move Trump has made.

They are all so embarrassed, ashamed and heartbroken that he defended white supremacy.  And they now know it has serious ramifications on who they are moving forward in these political conversations.

I love it!

:blessed:

Young

MelMel

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 05:31:17 PM
She's only crying, because she can't articulate what she's saying without sounding racist.  And that's troubling to her and to Gianno in the thread Kurama posted.  These republicans have blindly and arrogantly defended every move Trump has made.

They are all so embarrassed, ashamed and heartbroken that he defended white supremacy.  And they now know it has serious ramifications on who they are moving forward in these political conversations.

I love it!

:oof:

yes Blatino KING

Young

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

I love it!

Oh hey!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

White ppl kill me when they start these TYED tears talking about they hate being judged for what they say. Wow wow imagine your whole existence being judged off the color of your skin. Ugh they're so aggravating it's like an entire population of racist Tyra Banks.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Love the way that black lady swooped in.  Bitch, it may be uncomfortable but this warrants a fckn dialogue.  No, we're not gonna be good niggers and wait idly by and hope it all passes. So give that girl some fckn tissue and let her dry her eyes so we can continue the discussion. Put ur big girl panties on and woman tf up, bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw