Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

But who didn't think that she recognized as black? All of this goofy shit people say on here is beyond me :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 02:02:20 PM
But who didn't think that she recognized as black? All of this goofy shit people say on here is beyond me :dead:

Herbert
B7

Cowgirl

XXX.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Herbert
ssssdddddsssssssddd
Yea, like i said..........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Herbert
Not him being the go-to DNA analysist. You know wha..
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 02:05:14 PM
She says Black one minute and puts herself as Jlo against Angie stone the next.

If she's black and sees herself as that it makes some of her comments even more problematic. Now her comments regarding nappy hair and mess are simply self hate.

I guess that's better.

Learn respect for yourself and your people.
:omgwatshappening:

SouravMay

If she's black and sees herself as that it makes some of her comments even more problematic. Now her comments regarding nappy hair and mess are simply self hate.

I guess that's better.

Can you not look up to other Latinos that aren't black? Jennifer Lopez just happens to be the biggest star with roots in Puerto Rico.
B7

Vonc2002

I've seen African American blk girls call a bitch nappy headed. Sometimes an insult is just an insult,  nothing more and nothing less.  Harping on goofy shit just to stand on a soap box :dead:

Cowboy Nine

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 02:08:18 PM
I've seen African American blk girls call a bitch nappy headed. Sometimes an insult is just an insult,  nothing more and nothing less.  Harping on goofy shit just to stand on a soap box :dead:

Yeah if you have kinky hair yourself you have a fckn pass. Just like fags can say fag or fats can say something about love handles etc.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

I guess that's better.

Can you not look up to other Latinos that aren't black? Jennifer Lopez just happens to be the biggest star with roots in Puerto Rico.
Yea, THAT wasnt a "race" thing either.