Speaking of crying over trump n mess, Omarosa takes her turn to shed a tear

Started by Vonc2002, August 17, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Not when u turn around and cap for this racist ass man u wont

Like.........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

When was that filmed? This fucking idiot

if she's still standing by his side now ...

XXX.

This is a year old.

But Omarosa and Ed Gordon got in a fucking BATTLE the other day over Trump.  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2017, 06:32:10 PM
When was that filmed? This fucking idiot

if she's still standing by his side now ...
She's his liaison for AfricanAmericans or whatever bullshit ass title he's given her. Her  job is to sell the black community on trump and also i guess to guide him on appealing to blacks. A damn fool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

ffffnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,dm

can we get janet hubert on one of these shows

Vonc2002

Oh is this a yr old? Why is it just popping up now like its new? I wanna see the whole thing then.  I didn't think it had aired yet

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 06:32:28 PM
This is a year old.

But Omarosa and Ed Gordon got in a fucking BATTLE the other day over Trump.  :uhh:

Damn, ive never seen Ed behave this way
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Not him stepping up to her like he's about to smack fire from this bitch :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!