Did anybody watch Marlon

Started by Kaeli., August 17, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

I'm 7 minutes in and this show would be a lot better without marlon :udontlookok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Its no Carmichael show tho, Ch!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

It's starting to get funny. That Tyler Perry shade had me in stitches

Kaeli.

Hiroshimoto

yeah I like it NBC can switch the mic booms or put more fabric down or reduce the airspace it sounds like they are in a studio ( in which they are but it shouldn't be known to the audience)

AIDS

Quote from: A.I.R on August 17, 2017, 07:48:13 PM
yeah I like it NBC can switch the mic booms or put more fabric down or reduce the airspace it sounds like they are in a studio ( in which they are but it shouldn't be known to the audience)

m

Vonc2002

Kaeli.

Quote from: MARS. on August 17, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

m
n

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yes i fucking hate that prooer sound acoustics adds to the realism

There was a movie where a girl is supposed to be outside but her shit echoing like ahe in a parking garage when she yell

Lile yall think we cant hear that yall on a open ass set

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young