choose ur vocal battles team ⚔

Started by Eternal Bell, August 17, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

August 17, 2017, 07:50:56 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:00:27 PM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你

team of 5

choose ur gorls!
all of them r in their primes
may tha bes teams...WINS  :tistheseas:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Whitney
Brandy
Beyonce
Mariah
Keke

Assuming this is them at their peaks...

If not I'm gonna have to replace Mariah and Whitney with Toni and Celine lolz

Vonc2002

The VOCALS and harmonies coming from my team. Just throw in the towel now guys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Eternal Bell

August 17, 2017, 08:04:52 PM #5 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:05:51 PM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你
hmm ok

so ima hafta go wit...mans this is hards..hmm..

ok

Cece
Whitney
Mariah
Beyonce
Brandy

was kinda tough leavin toni, barbra n c'line out
but whit' & cec' can out belt n sing those gorls in prime form

toni was so close but bran got tha edge!

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

August 17, 2017, 08:07:31 PM #7 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:07:47 PM by Vonc2002
If u have whitney u dont need cece to be honest.  That's like having brandy and dawn in one group. Really stupid choice

Vonc2002

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 08:07:31 PM
If u have whitney u dont need cece to be honest.  That's like having brandy and dawn in one group. Really stupid choice
faggot shut tha hell up

fedswatchin

Dawn is not vocally equivalent to Brandy. Her tone sounds bloody diarrhea

Eternal Bell

but yea guys
no mess in hea

if u mess atleast post sum damns receipts

Vonc2002

August 17, 2017, 08:11:38 PM #12 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:12:05 PM by Vonc2002
And that's the point fool, cece is not equivalent to whitney. What u could get from cece u could get that and more from whitney, so why put them on the same team? DUH! :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 17, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

team of 5

choose ur gorls!
all of them r in their primes
may tha bes teams...WINS  :tistheseas:

Whitney
Mariah
Brandy
Beyonce
Kelly