WAIT! AHS trailer (with actual scenes)

Started by b7, August 22, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2017, 06:14:46 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 22, 2017, 03:38:18 PM
It looks like a movie. Maybe that's a good thing

And not a very good at that. I slot faith in this season but maybe they can snatch me back.

:dead:

b7

This Roanoke season just didn't do it for me. I didn't get it and I didn't care for the Docu style angle they went for

Creative but I just didn't use overall

AIDS

b7

Idk

I got a hint of murder house here. I don't think this'll be anywhere near as great as their best but I really love that the setting is normal, modern day and not some weird flashback actor playing another character disguised as another character foolishness

AIDS

b7

Vonc2002

I loved Roanoke and the whole documentary style tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Was better than hotel

Absolute GARBAGE and no one can explain the plot

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on August 23, 2017, 08:17:12 AM
This Roanoke season just didn't do it for me. I didn't get it and I didn't care for the Docu style angle they went for

Creative but I just didn't use overall

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 23, 2017, 09:19:14 AM
Was better than hotel

dddffffg I didn't even make it to the finale  :uhh: how disgusting

How hard is it to simply have a haunted hotel mess with weird demonic mess going on
n

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 23, 2017, 09:19:14 AM
Was better than hotel

I literally watched the 1st ep and said i didn't wanna see anymore

GLOCK

Roa started out good
But when the fucking reality show kicked in.. it was a wrap