Ghan is glowin --show today

Started by Young, September 03, 2017, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on September 03, 2017, 10:58:27 PM
"Shout out to all the other great performers today. This is what I love to do and that's SING. Ima do it until I DIE"

:stressed:

She slayed so hard with no backing track, and had to do every single part

Biiiiitch

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Not "Old bae" ssssdd yes lord

Confirm it then.  The crowd went fucking NUTS for Top of the world.  she only did two slow songs and I loved it

b7

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

oh and .................
Quote4everbrandy#SillyGirl
Pregnant my ass... Damn can a bitch just could have been bloated yesterday? I ain't gon lie, I did look pregnant... but you would think I would have had the Baby by now... lol... so Nah son

Rxxf

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 03, 2017, 11:06:46 PM
Bitch!!!

She is fucking slaying

This is like the best I've seen her look since like 2015

!!!!
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 04, 2017, 01:01:12 AM
oh and .................
Quote4everbrandy#SillyGirl
Pregnant my ass... Damn can a bitch just could have been bloated yesterday? I ain't gon lie, I did look pregnant... but you would think I would have had the Baby by now... lol... so Nah son

:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7