Snippet Compilation of Ghan's recent music

Started by Young, September 04, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Opposites Attract.

She should put all these out simultaneously on her birthday then drop the album/ep immediately that Friday. More than enough time to prepare and execute a plan. Wishful thinking.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RatherBe

Quote from: Margiela. on September 04, 2017, 04:05:33 PM
She should put all these out simultaneously on her birthday then drop the album/ep immediately that Friday. More than enough time to prepare and execute a plan. Wishful thinking.
no.

Wtv

Im wondering how many months does she plan to stay recording before feeling the album is done or close to done, or to decide the 1st single for the matter

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 04, 2017, 03:46:28 PM
I still like  hate that u love me the most out of everything I've heard
it's so humanesque. I love it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Loves it  im sure she thinks all these are duds now lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Wtv on September 04, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
Im wondering how many months does she plan to stay recording before feeling the album is done or close to done, or to decide the 1st single for the matter

well every other time she was working to a label's schedule so who knows when she''ll be done.

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

I can't stand yew... No moreeeee No Mooorrrrreeee No MooohhhhhoooooOOOOrree

B7

Harlem

Quote from: MACK on September 04, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

Now this one>>>>>>>>>>>>

We can replace Role Model with Time and that's a full EP right there she can drop

whatever