New Fergie video... "You Already Know" feat. Nicki Minaj

Started by XXX., September 12, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sl? on September 13, 2017, 12:36:09 AM
THE video leaked last week. The whole thing is late. Fergie just retire. You 45 now.

BBBBDBbbbbHHHbbhhBBBBBBDNnnbbbvvvvvvvvX

And this coming from you makes me scream, because I know that was your girl.

You hung on as long as you could, tbh!

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 12:36:52 AM
THE video leaked last week. The whole thing is late. Fergie just retire. You 45 now.

I was over it once she did milf money.

Kinda makes me appreciate Lauryn never coming back. Imagine destroying the magic with some londonondabeat and dj mustard mess.

And the way she talks about these visuals. Shot in Paris! Beijing! K?ln!
Girl all we see are green screens and cheap effects. Where are the fucking stories.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sl? on September 13, 2017, 12:39:48 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

I was over it once she did milf money.

Kinda makes me appreciate Lauryn never coming back. Imagine destroying the magic with some londonondabeat and dj mustard mess.

And the way she talks about these visuals. Shot in Paris! Beijing! K?ln!
Girl all we see are green screens and cheap effects. Where are the fucking stories.

NNNNNnnnnnnnNNNNnnnnnnnn

You ain't lying!

I like Fergie, but she lost the magic.  Her album is weak as hell.

fedswatchin

Honestly this sounds like a commercial hit. Hope it works out for her. It ain't been really happening for girls like her, Nelly and Gwen since they came back

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on September 13, 2017, 12:58:32 AM
Honestly this sounds like a commercial hit. Hope it works out for her. It ain't been really happening for girls like her, Nelly and Gwen since they came back

It doesn't help that Gwen is 2 years away from 50 now.

XXX.

And Fergie is 42.

The industry is ageist as fuck.

Are there even any women over 40 killing it in Pop?  That's like a death sentence for most.

fedswatchin

Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:01:10 AM
And Fergie is 42.

Are there even any women over 40 killing it in Pop?  That's like a death sentence for most.
J Lo is like the only girl that's kinda doin it. But none of her singles have reality been able to stick like grits since Big booty ft Iggy

:stressed: the music industry will really be quick to dispose a bitch. But it's similar for niggas too. See: Ginuwine

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on September 13, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:01:10 AM
And Fergie is 42.

J Lo is like the only girl that's kinda doin it. But none of her singles have reality been able to stick like grits since Big booty ft Iggy

:stressed: the music industry will really be quick to dispose a bitch. But it's similar for niggas too. See: Ginuwine

!!!!!!

That's why it's so important to start transitioning the 2nd half of your career into becoming a touring act and not solely relying on the charts.  Because by the time you hit your 30's, it's only going to get harder to compete with all these teen acts.

Look how Top 40  treated Katy.  Her first album over the age of 30 and they didn't wanna touch it.

fedswatchin