Hurricane Relief Benefit with Beyonce, Oprah, Drake, Nicki & more... in 15 mins!

Started by XXX., September 12, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

b7

Cowgirl

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BowDown on September 13, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
What the fuck is your problem? I said I want her to keep this weight but toned. I said nothing about the fat on her body nor her size. You're looking for a kii in the wrong place.

Im kinda bored right now so... ok.

1. Keeping that weight and toning up and not losing fat logically makes no sense.
2. Sure she can "keep" this weight by losing and then putting muscle on to get back to whatever "weight" she is right now. But that still requires losing weight otherwise she'd just be bulking up.
3. Not looking for a "kii" you're seriously not making any sense.

but... since you seem to think you know what you're talking about. Pls tell me how she could tone up and not lose any weight?

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

You called me back to this thread, hun.

Answer my question NOW or im making a LASH janet thread.

GRAND

Haven't gone through the thread yet to quote bow shade but gimmie a sec

I see she was dragged lolz

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 13, 2017, 04:13:07 PM
What the fuck is your problem? I said I want her to keep this weight but toned. I said nothing about the fat on her body nor her size. You're looking for a kii in the wrong place.

1. Keeping that weight and toning up and not losing fat logically makes no sense.
2. Sure she can "keep" this weight by losing and then putting muscle on to get back to whatever "weight" she is right now. But that still requires losing weight otherwise she'd just be bulking up.

but... since you seem to think you know what you're talking about. Pls tell me how she could tone up and not lose any weight?

I never said she should lose weight. I said she should keep this weight and tone.
:mmyulost:

yummy

Quote from: BowDown on September 13, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

I never said she should lose weight. I said she should keep this weight and tone.

r u billy blanks

Onika

Toning down is essentially losing weight. Baph is right.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

MAY

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 13, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
You called me back to this thread, hun.

Answer my question NOW or im making a LASH janet thread.

I see you wanna get Moo dragged by her 3rd chin today. Try it.

Cowgirl

Quote from: OnikaChrist on September 13, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

Toning down is essentially losing weight. Baph is right.
Who said anything about toning down?