I've always HATED this COON. Floyd Mayweather defends Trump grabbing the PUSS

Started by Sinpool, September 14, 2017, 09:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

QuoteOn Trump?s infamous *****-grabbing comments (begins at the 5:35 mark):
"People don?t like the truth... He speak like a real man spoke. Real men speak like, 'Man, she had a fat ass. You see her ass? I had to squeeze her ass. I had to grab that fat ass.' Right? So he talking locker room talk. Locker room talk. 'I?m the man, you know what I?m saying? You know who I am. Yeah, I grabbed her by the *****. And?'"

https://twitter.com/Complex/status/908414287416348672

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

yummy

He said he was a Trump supporter back in January and was at the inauguration :dead: that's why I was confused when all saw all these niggers supporting during that McGregor fight.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 14, 2017, 10:23:17 PM
He said he was a Trump supporter back in January and was at the inauguration :dead: that's why I was confused when all saw all these niggers supporting during that McGregor fight.

sdfklmffffffff

Love Floyd! Beat the white man black brother! A win for Blacks!

This nigger beats women and probably can't spell cat.
Sometimes the way black people blindly support black celebs just because disgusts me.  :plzstop:

yummy

RAY7

Quote from: feelin' u on September 14, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: Uzi on September 14, 2017, 10:37:29 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 14, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

sdfklmffffffff

Love Floyd! Beat the white man black brother! A win for Blacks!

And I don't even get that.

#1 the real battle for Black men isn't in a damn boxing ring

#2 even if he won, congrats, just plays into the narrative that Black men are strong, aggressive, violent beasts. Woohoo! We did dat!

nah, I mean the media is gonna do that regardless to Black people in sports, but everyone knows that not how Floyd boxes
he's very defensive, bobbing & weaving until its time to strike, and he was up against a UFC fighter
who actually aggressive in his sport. But yea this didnt add to that narrative.
He's ignorant, but a great fighter, who made history