Poor 'Brown Sugar Matte'....Fenty Beauty's darker shades selling out EVERYWHERE!

Started by XXX., September 13, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on September 13, 2017, 01:02:24 AM
Rih needs to clap back and license for us by us from Solange for her campaign

That would be the ULTIMATE ki.

I love it.  All the major makeup lines are going to want a piece of the pie now.  Watch how they all start introducing multiple shades of darker tones.  Usually there's like 1 or 2 -- if that.

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:06:30 AM

I love it.  All the major makeup lines are going to want a piece of the pie now.  Watch how they all start introducing multiple shades of darker tones.  Usually there's like 1 or 2 -- if that.

None of them cared about the colored girls. They literally had 3 shades  :plzstop: now they want to cater to every tone. Too late.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on September 13, 2017, 01:08:53 AM

None of them cared about the colored girls. They literally had 3 shades  :plzstop: now they want to cater to every tone. Too late.

!!!!!

:kii:

And I love that it's a black girl who's young and popping!  And her line is actually backed by Sephora that will keep it FULLY loaded & stocked.

Unlike Kim and Kylie.  Selling like 50 "limited" kits and claiming "SOLD OUT IN 3 MINS!" to make everyone think it's popular.  And then relaunching again in 3 months. NNNNNNnnnnnn

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

!!!!!

And I love that it's a black girl who's young and popping!  And her line is actually backed by Sephora that will keep it FULLY loaded & stocked.

Unlike Kim and Kylie.  Selling like 50 "limited" kits and claiming "SOLD OUT IN 3 MINS!" to make everyone think it's popular.  And then relaunching again in 3 months. NNNNNNnnnnnn

What's really killing them are all the reviews of ppl loving it. All this free promo. Companies dream
Of shit like this.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

this is cute for rih

Way more passion here than anything I've seen from her on stage

fedswatchin

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on September 13, 2017, 01:18:15 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

!!!!!

What's really killing them are all the reviews of ppl loving it. All this free promo. Companies dream
Of shit like this.

After that huge mess happened earlier this year where Khloe ordered all those designs from that upcoming black designer, and then stole all of her designs for her own mess.... I have a bad taste in my mouth for them.

Like, ya'll fucking all our men, but now you want to shit on black women too?

NAH!

Glad Rih pushed thru and put her foot on Kim & Kylie's necks!

XXX.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 13, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

I'm crying DEEP DARK tears!

Fenty Beauty really shook the table!  :kii:
oh u already posted dncncnncncncn im over here SCREAMING

b7

And I don't wanna fucking hear it because their pages were white as FUCK before this

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 13, 2017, 01:24:59 AM
And I don't wanna fucking hear it because their pages were white as FUCK before this

BDBDBnndnBBDBbbbBVVVVCCCccccccccccccccccc

This reminds me of when Scandal and Empire got big, and networks started handing out black shows left and right.  :kii: