Started by 4 fucking k, September 13, 2017, 01:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Young on September 13, 2017, 06:24:45 AM

The thought of her being told to swaddle up and shut up

I can't breathe
why young?

FlowerBomb

If he was this bad during the pregnancy imagine what he'd be like after the birth :uhh:
I'm glad she got out, other singers husbands are out having threesomes, whilst staying to have twins and exec.prod their spouses albums about it :omf:

Gilgamesh.

September 13, 2017, 08:46:44 AM #32 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:47:04 AM by Gilgamesh.
QuoteAccording to Randy, he wasn?t the only member of the large Jackson family to rally around Janet after the divorce, ?My mom and [sister] Rebbie came out [to London].?

Not Rebbie and Randy riding owt :dead:

Didn't they jump one of Joe's sidekchicks? 😂 I love this damn family.

Onika

Nothing funny about a woman being verbally abused by her husband.

Hopefully everyone who's making fun of her situation in this thread chokes.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 13, 2017, 08:46:44 AM
QuoteAccording to Randy, he wasn?t the only member of the large Jackson family to rally around Janet after the divorce, ?My mom and [sister] Rebbie came out [to London].?

ddd It was Katherine Rebbie, Latoya & Janet  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: I Care 4 U on September 13, 2017, 08:53:20 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 13, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

ddd It was Katherine Rebbie, Latoya & Janet  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Dddddd they're so MESSY. Is it the Lannisters? 😂

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Gilgamesh.

Cowboy Nine

FlowerBomb

QuoteEarlier this year, ET was the first to report the allegation that Wissam was disrespectful towards Janet's mother, Katherine, when she visited the then-couple in London. A source told ET that the following week, Janet started looking at high-end apartments in search of a new place to stay.

?Janet loves her mother more than anyone in the world, next to her son,? a family source said.

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-janet-jackson-wants-full-custody-her-8-month-old-son-eissa-87098

GLOCK

Janet >

One thing about black Americans is that typically they don't play about their mother
And who disrespects an 80 sumn year old lady

He's trash