Where is Bran?s music?

Started by HUGO, October 02, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 02, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
Quote from: Harlem on October 02, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
Nah no updates cuz we will fume some more... the only thing I hope she?s doing is being proactive... stop the snippets, keep recording, lose some weight, create some videos/themes, find a good distribution partner and punch

You body shaming bran?  :ummwhat:

Lmaoooo nah I?m happy she?s got so thick, her legs, thighs and ass are so fat!!!!

she just needs to slim down some cuz her body would be sick!

HUGO

Quote from: MARS. on October 02, 2017, 10:35:42 AM
I'd really like to see bran live before the world ends though

Sjsjsjsjsj

HUGO

Quote from: OwnIt on October 02, 2017, 10:43:18 AM
Pointless thread

You?re entire existence is pointless. Keep sucking my dick in every thread I make tho  :sobusyjetsetter:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on October 02, 2017, 10:45:58 AM
Nah no updates cuz we will fume some more... the only thing I hope she?s doing is being proactive... stop the snippets, keep recording, lose some weight, create some videos/themes, find a good distribution partner and punch

Lmaoooo nah I?m happy she?s got so thick, her legs, thighs and ass are so fat!!!!

I like her model skinny

HUGO

I just miss her voice so much 
I miss that feeling of excitement
The feeling when a new era is approaching
The promo
Us searching up and down for snippets and track previews
October 2012 was everything

I just

:stressed:

Harlem

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 02, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

I like her model skinny

Nahh Bran looks her best with a little weight on her... Anything skinnier than her 2/11 weight would be too skinny

fedswatchin

wizzy

I like her model skinny
yuck

Young

I cannot believe we coming on 5 damn years

Young

Ma Lo

I've accepted that musically, it's over for Bran, and that's fine. But she shouldn't be posting snippets teasing and torturing us  and saying things like " oh I'm making my best album now, the fans will love it!" Then she turns around and dodges questions about new music and says she just  "can't " (whatever that means) share anything with us right now. It's pathetic and laughable that we have no idea what her plans are musically nor is she sharing any songs with us , not even one when she probably has hundreds of fully recorded songs at her disposal. I'm through with this girl and her excuses!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on October 02, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

I like her model skinny

Nahh Bran looks her best with a little weight on her... Anything skinnier than her 2/11 weight would be too skinny

Two eleven is skinny I like her there

Ma Lo

Sis thinks her duet with Jhene is satisfying us ..she's so clueless

HUGO

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 02, 2017, 11:36:58 AM
It's pathetic and laughable that we have no idea what her plans are musically nor is she sharing any songs with us , not even one when she probably has hundreds of fully recorded songs at her disposal.

This is what fucking sucks!!!

HUGO

We?ve been left in the fucking DARK

Like the back of tulisa?s neck