Where is Bran?s music?

Started by HUGO, October 02, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I don't think we're getting music any time soon.

I have my theories, but I'll keep it to myself. Wish her all the best tho.

jtwoeleven

I'm thinking some may miss her on a major label...she may still have been as tight lipped about it as ever, and we may not have gotten any snippets but...a label will eventually push an artist to release product at some point.

brocka4life

brocka4life

Ma Lo

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 02, 2017, 12:10:15 PM

Do tell  :ohwow:

jtwoeleven

To think that in the last ten years, this woman only released two albums and four singles in that time...letting that sink in, it's...actually quite depressing kinda lol...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on October 02, 2017, 12:21:14 PM
#summer2014 - stay tuned!

I think that was the biggest let down ever. 

I remember the board went CRAZY!  We just knew we were about to be slayed and our wigs were Gonna be snatched

And I think all we got that summer was that Chris feat smfh

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: jtwoeleven on October 02, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
To think that in the last ten years, this woman only released two albums and four singles in that time...letting that sink in, it's...actually quite depressing kinda lol...

While most of her peers have released way more in the last 10 years it's sad af

Cowboy Nine

I honestly wonder what the hold up is? It's been half a decade since 2/11 ajadsmkmmmmm

Is she looking for a new deal?

jtwoeleven

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 02, 2017, 12:28:21 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 02, 2017, 12:21:14 PM
#summer2014 - stay tuned!

I think that was the biggest let down ever. 

I remember the board went CRAZY!  We just knew we were about to be slayed and our wigs were Gonna be snatched

And I think all we got that summer was that Chris feat smfh

The way I just HOLLERED!

Man, what a rip. Wasn't that when she changed all her social media icons to that lil sqiggle or something? Had us all fooled. Smh

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 02, 2017, 12:10:15 PM

!!!!!!!

I just remember when we were telling all the girls to listen to us back even before 2-11.

It?s DEEPER!

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
I honestly wonder what the hold up is? It's been half a decade since 2/11 ajadsmkmmmmm

Is she looking for a new deal?

She's waiting for the stars to align.

Ma Lo

I personally think brandy is being shady ( towards the industry ) and not releasing music purposefully because she feels she deserves more success and recognition, which is true. But her anger and disappointment is misplaced. She shouldn't leave her fans in the dark. I think she's just tired of her albums not doing well and she's trying to avoid another failure.

Aalumeci.

Brandy isn't here for the music anymore guys. She's satisfied with her career even if we aren't.

Ma Lo

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 02, 2017, 12:34:47 PM
Brandy isn't here for the music anymore guys. She's satisfied with her career even if we aren't.

!!!