Where is Bran?s music?

Started by HUGO, October 02, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

ugh I wish she would at least tour shit

brocka4life

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 02, 2017, 12:33:59 PM
I personally think brandy is being shady ( towards the industry ) and not releasing music purposefully because she feels she deserves more success and recognition, which is true. But her anger and disappointment is misplaced. She shouldn't leave her fans in the dark. I think she's just tired of her albums not doing well and she's trying to avoid another failure.

The lack of success is, impart, due to the lack of music. You can't put out 2 songs and 2 videos, and then come back 4 years later and think the public is going to care.

Look at all the girls who have dominated the music scene since Brandy was last commercially successful. There are hundreds of girls trying to give "Brandy" style wise and are doing it more consistently. She needs to get with the times or just hang it up. Put the fans out of their agony and let them know what's going on. Either release music or stick to making vids with Auntie Jen. What's it going to be, Brandy? At some point, fans gradually move on to other artists.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 02, 2017, 12:34:47 PM
Brandy isn't here for the music anymore guys. She's satisfied with her career even if we aren't.
Thinking about this is bittersweet.

I miss her presence in music.

brocka4life

Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
Brandy isn't here for the music anymore guys. She's satisfied with her career even if we aren't.

What presence? This girl hasn't had a full era since 98.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: brocka4life on October 02, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

What presence? This girl hasn't had a full era since 98.
nfddfkllmkdfmklfdmklmklmkmk

:diddraispoot:

BORderline

I'm keeping faith.
I need a new album.

But she could have said: "No new music anytime soon, I'm taking a break" in 2013 instead of saying the same ol same ol "coming soon" when I'm SURE she has not cooked any official shit yet.

Toni said BYE to the music industry then came back before her.
It's really irritating.

But anyway... She does not give a fuck.. Like she said.
Keep eating then. I'll wait.

jtwoeleven

I thought she said she didn't care anymore about hit singles and the like, and just wanted to make music that's true to her. Yeah, she may want her music to reach as many people as possible, but these extended breaks from music is NOT helping, so I don't see what the issue is.