Baby Bran out at the Nas/Lauryn Hill show

Started by HUGO, October 06, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

October 06, 2017, 01:01:04 AM Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:40:40 AM by 1RIG
[instagram]
[/instagram]

XXX.

I hate when I'm introduced to actors as gay characters.  Now, I always see him as a gay man.

b7

If u click her page youll see a live video of her ad libbing these runs during Lauryns performance sssss

Rxxf

BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Looking good. hopefully she takes pic with them backstage. Her and Nas used to be pretty close.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2017, 01:28:45 AM
Looking good. hopefully she takes pic with them backstage. Her and Nas used to be pretty close.
that would be dope as hell! I didnt know that. Would have loved a collab back in the day

b7

I love when she kicks it with Andra

hes a good actor too

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 06, 2017, 01:29:43 AM
that would be dope as hell! I didnt know that. Would have loved a collab back in the day

yeah when Jay and Nas were beefing MTV did a segment where they asked all these celebs who's side they were on, Bran said something like "I don't like that they're beefin, I called called Nas and told him to ignore it, that's my boy"

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

yeah when Jay and Nas were beefing MTV did a segment where they asked all these celebs who's side they were on, Bran said something like "I don't like that they're beefin, I called called Nas and told him to ignore it, that's my boy"
oh shit
:omgwatshappening:

And that old clip of Jay on the set of Moesha. Ugh I miss those days

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

Did not know this

b7

this flat stomach has me giggling.  glad everyone can stfu now

wizzy

I remember when he jumped on her What About Us track for a remix