TheShadeRoom purposely posts gay mess so the homophobes can lash in the comments

Started by Onika, October 17, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on October 17, 2017, 07:18:59 PM
And honestly there isn?t ONE single post that isn?t followed by fumes on the shaderoom

Everyone is out to get the most liked comment or go viral or some bullshit :dead:

BigDawg

This was such a beautiful moment that The Section 8 Room can not destroy

Sinpool

Quote from: 1RIG on October 17, 2017, 07:18:59 PM
And honestly there isn?t ONE single post that isn?t followed by fumes on the shaderoom

Everyone is out to get the most liked comment or go viral or some bullshit :dead:

d

Yeah many of them think because it's called the shade room their miserable ass opinions are ok.

Call one of them fags out and it's "the shade room! internet Idc!"

Sinpool

Im sorry but I really hate this culture of MISERY alot of black people have where their goal is to spread as much negativity as possible for a kii at the expense of everyone.

Young

Quote from: Fall 2017 on October 17, 2017, 06:25:43 PM
their follower count is going up by the minute.

book kings.

its definitely reaching people who may NEED to see something like this.

not every gay relationship..and especially gay black relationship has to be a dead end.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Biracial Queen on October 17, 2017, 08:01:46 PM
Im sorry but I really hate this culture of MISERY alot of black people have where their goal is to spread as much negativity as possible for a kii at the expense of everyone.
thats the internet/troll culture though.

nothing specific to blacks.

see
: TMZ comment sections

Navyman

!!!
I'm just not here for it, it's like we were breed for that type of shit.

The minute you show some positivity/light your looked at as a damn demon almost.

ya rock muh world.

Why are we pinning this on Black people exclusively?

I don't get how this is specific to a race when trolls come in every color

Didn't we just see a post of a black doll hanging from a ceiling with a noose around its neck :plzstop:

I don't think Tanequa did that, or found it funny

yummy

I don't mind casual shade or trolling (pretty inescapable on the internet) and none of this is really new, the comment section on ConcreteLoop was just as bad tbh.

What irks me is the way they blatantly bait their readers into bashing certain people under the guise of spreading awareness or positivity and seeing people go along with the okey doke just to be seen. Representation doesn't always equal progress.

Eternal Bell

american blcks are a dyin ppl

they onl' care 'bout rap
light skin folk
& instagrams

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 17, 2017, 10:11:55 PM

I don't mind casual shade or trolling (pretty inescapable on the internet) and none of this is really new, the comment section on ConcreteLoop was just as bad tbh.

What irks me is the way they blatantly bait their readers into bashing certain people under the guise of spreading awareness or positivity and seeing people go along with the okey doke just to be seen. Representation doesn't always equal progress.
!!!!!!!!!

I?m really not sure how the girls don?t see it

And also, I?m not sure we as black gays should even want to use an atmosphere like ShadeRoom to be a narrative or enlightening anyone :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z