Brandy speaks on new music, Broadway and dream collabs.

Started by Sovereign., October 30, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

She's pushing this Fantasia and Jaz' collab. A SZA collab is more than appropriate.

Sovereign.

She seems to be working on music. I ain't gone lie, I kinda tf gave up, but this is a little sign of hope.

BrandyFromTheFuture

She seemed not very present in the beginning of the video...guess she was tired. Glad to hear that her next album won?t be the last one and I?m here for the SZA collabo.

Gilgamesh.

Awe look at Syrai Snr lol.

If she wants the the collaboration to happen she needs to be proactive about it, "speaking into atmosphere" is cute but these ladies have schedules :dead: CALL THEM BRANDY, shit.

MAY

ya rock muh world.

It's so weird seeing GHan this thick

but it literally shaved at least 10-15 years off of her

why the hell does she look 15 :plzstop:

BORderline

SkinnyDY better come back ASAP cause I'm really not here for THCIKdy.

IS it T-BOZ?!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MrMoon on October 31, 2017, 06:06:32 AM
but she seems to be in a better place mentally.

! I'm conflicted tbh. I hate to say it but she looked borderline sloppy here and I've never said that about Brandy in 20 years :dead: but I can tell she's in good space mentally/emotionally.

Honestly I wouldn't care what the bish looked like if she just put out some music :gorlonfire:

AIDS

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 31, 2017, 02:45:02 AM
Awe look at Syrai Snr lol.

If she wants the the collaboration to happen she needs to be proactive about it, "speaking into atmosphere" is cute but these ladies have schedules :dead: CALL THEM BRANDY, shit.

!!!!!

:dead:

Demm_

Listen, my baby has been eating. Lord. She looks younger though. Also, I love what she said about Janet?s harmonies. I?ve always said the same thing.

But yea, she needs to lose and tone.

demitri.petty

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 31, 2017, 06:20:00 AM

! I'm conflicted tbh. I hate to say it but she looked borderline sloppy here and I've never said that about Brandy in 20 years :dead: but I can tell she's in good space mentally/emotionally.

Honestly I wouldn't care what the bish looked like if she just put out some music :gorlonfire:
!!!

I think I see a lil chunk of double chin
Queen
:ohwow:

b7

Quote from: HUGO on October 31, 2017, 08:30:08 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 31, 2017, 06:20:00 AM

!!!

I think I see a lil chunk of double chin
Queen
:ohwow:
and this post is necessary?