Re: Moesha cast reunites on The Real
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 01:08:50 PM »
Now brandy is all for a reboot?  :dead:

V anything to not make this album

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 01:08:54 PM »
was she not before?

She's literally said "Moesha is dead"

But she said that right after she quit the show, I thought.  Time changes things.
"This is not a discussion, and I apologize for anything that lead you to believe it was." -Lady Mae Greenleaf

"Now give your mama a kiss, Jackson. She just bought you a hospital." - Dr. Katherine Avery

1RIG

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2017, 01:09:40 PM »
Where is Rig? :stressed:
King
 :loose2when:

This was everything omf

OUR SHOW! :stressed:

JDFJJDSFDSFNNnjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wanna see the full MESS!  Ugh!
:kii:
I’ll check the fan forums and mess on Facebook. I’m sure one of the crazy Stan’s will upload or maybe BrandyDaily

Vonc2002

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2017, 01:10:00 PM »
was she not before?

ddfff true

Completely different time though. Reading the Cinderella thread makes it a lot more clear

She didn’t even wanna come out of her trailer because she was told she could have the day off and someone switched it up on her. she had made plans to go to the mall with her friends like a regular girl and wasn’t allowed

She was overworked and a mess toward the end there
I love how ur so ride or Die. :dead:
 Brandy is inconsistent and always a lil bit EVERYWHERE and this is another example of that.  She said she wouldn't do it because cast members had died and everything.  Honestly,  if she did it now it would be disrespectful imo. Time and time again she spoke about the cast members that had passed and how it wouldn't be right. Now she's on the real like YAY! DEFINITELY! I'm sorry but brandy ain't tf WELL :dead:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:10:35 PM by Vonc2002 »
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

AIDS

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2017, 01:10:52 PM »
:guys:

Gilgamesh.

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2017, 01:11:15 PM »
So Moesha died cause kween couldn't go to Beverley Centre? :kii:
the first bones to fall

Vonc2002

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »
I just........
 :melmel:
Im no fan of Brandy's until she gives me a reason to be. Release the fckn album and we'll SEE!
Current Mood

XXX.

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2017, 01:12:34 PM »
Where is Rig? :stressed:
King
 :loose2when:

This was everything omf

OUR SHOW! :stressed:

JDFJJDSFDSFNNnjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wanna see the full MESS!  Ugh!
:kii:
I’ll check the fan forums and mess on Facebook. I’m sure one of the crazy Stan’s will upload or maybe BrandyDaily

Make sure you post it if you find it!  Because I forgot to record it.  I banked on being able to work from home today, but I had to go in.  UGH! 

They kill me with these little 30 second clips.  Just upload the whole mess after it airs like Wendy does.

1RIG

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2017, 01:12:53 PM »
sdddffff no I’m just saying that was another crappy time in her life. She really felt like it held back the music as well

BowDown

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2017, 01:13:18 PM »
was she not before?

ddfff true

Completely different time though. Reading the Cinderella thread makes it a lot more clear

She didn’t even wanna come out of her trailer because she was told she could have the day off and someone switched it up on her. she had made plans to go to the mall with her friends like a regular girl and wasn’t allowed

Brandy is inconsistent and always a lil bit EVERYWHERE and this is another example of that.  She said she wouldn't do it because cast members had died and everything.  Honestly,  if she did it now it would be disrespectful imo. Time and time again she spoke about the cast members that had passed and how it wouldn't be right. Now she's on the real like YAY! DEFINITELY! I'm sorry but brandy ain't tf WELL :dead:
Wtf
:guys:

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2017, 01:13:24 PM »
was she not before?

ddfff true

!!!!!
this is honestly cause they're all right there and spirits are high
this girl likes small short projects/stints

Vonc2002

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2017, 01:13:48 PM »
If it was sumn she was saying yrs ago I'd be like yea ok "TIME". Brandy been saying she ain't gon do  moesha no more for yrs. And I remember one interview where she low-key acted like she hated the idea of it. Im sorry but this girl :plzstop:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:15:13 PM by Vonc2002 »
Current Mood