Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: M??D?? on November 04, 2017, 06:07:00 PM
We had several threads regarding 'The Game'. I made many of them myself. I was a stan of the show.

I think most of the threads just revolved around the show in general, and not Char' or Brandy.

It may not have been pages & pages of discussion, but we definitely had threads.

The interest wasn't really there.
But ok.
BRANDY

SouravMay

She really slayed the acting for "The Game", when she dated Andra>>>>

:stressed:
B7

b7

she's had her moments. i didn't love every character but Drop dead diva was awesome and Charonnay on the comedic timing and
dramatic side had many good, real moments considering the show she was on. 

she's always auditioned for stuff and probably stuff we dont know about. sometimes its politics and other times, people are just
flat out better. Wanting roles isn't enough. there are plenty of accomplished actors out there that haven't worked in YEARS.

But she's made her impact and this week is evident of that

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on November 04, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
she's had her moments. i didn't love every character but Drop dead diva was awesome and Charonnay on the comedic timing and
dramatic side had many good, real moments considering the show she was on. 

she's always auditioned for stuff and probably stuff we dont know about. sometimes its politics and other times, people are just
flat out better. Wanting roles isn't enough. there are plenty of accomplished actors out there that haven't worked in YEARS.

But she's made her impact and this week is evident of that
BRANDY

AIDS

There were definitely threads for Zoe especially around the first few episodes but as the show went on .. it just wasn?t very good so people stopped watching and talking about it

b7

jtwoeleven

But didn't Brandy audition for Black Nativity as well as Sparkle? I think it's rather presumtuous to flatly say she has no "drive". Also, wasn't she pitching some kind of talk show with a few networks a couple years back?

I know Bran affirms "divine timing" but we don't see everything she does behind the scenes. She could have easily be working or booking things under the radar that may have been passed on, or take longer to come to fruition.

b7

Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 05, 2017, 04:49:56 PM
But didn't Brandy audition for Black Nativity as well as Sparkle? I think it's rather presumtuous to flatly say she has no "drive". Also, wasn't she pitching some kind of talk show with a few networks a couple years back?

I know Bran affirms "divine timing" but we don't see everything she does behind the scenes. She could have easily be working or booking things under the radar that may have been passed on, or take longer to come to fruition.
yea and what she did in "Chicago" is no small feat

there's a reason they keep bringing her back  :dead: Broadway is more than HARD

Lazarus

Zoe wasn't that bad but it had no oomph to it. Then when I heard she clashed with some of the cast behind the scenes I knew it was a wrap.

Lazarus

I'd love to see her do a horror film again. I wish it could've been more sequels to I Know What You Last Summer franchise tbh.

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on November 05, 2017, 04:51:29 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 05, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

yea and what she did in "Chicago" is no small feat

there's a reason they keep bringing her back  :dead: Broadway is more than HARD
BRANDY