Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Between Frank's shrinking hairline and Countess' wig, I'm ready to meet my maker

yummy

really hope Brandy is in the gym btw

Cowgirl

Something tells me Bran would be over this reunion after she finished shooting the pilot episode..

Bish

I understand why Brandy changed her opinion on Moesha. Her character was hated by a lot of the fans because she was so perfect. And in real life it contributed to her exhaustion. I think she?s mentally ready to do it again and can approach it differently.

b7

Sheryl and Bran literally look like season 4 out there

KippDaddy

When brandy came out in tears ?. Like sis.

Love her but she be everywhere emotionally  :kii:

DrewBabyLove

November 03, 2017, 02:18:11 PM #51 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:18:20 PM by KingDrewLove
Moesha was trending on twitter, don?t know if it still is

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on November 03, 2017, 02:17:57 PM
When brandy came out in tears ?. Like sis.

Love her but she be everywhere emotionally  :kii:
n

Countess was crying as well. They all went through a LOT to get to this point. Why are y?all so confused

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 03, 2017, 02:02:47 PM
Quote from: MARS. on November 03, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
was she not before?

She's literally said "Moesha is dead"
ddfff true

Completely different time though. Reading the Cinderella thread makes it a lot more clear

She didn?t even wanna come out of her trailer because she was told she could have the day off and someone switched it up on her. she had made plans to go to the mall with her friends like a regular girl and wasn?t allowed

She was overworked and a mess toward the end there
I love how ur so ride or Die. :dead:
Brandy is inconsistent and always a lil bit EVERYWHERE and this is another example of that.  She said she wouldn't do it because cast members had died and everything.  Honestly,  if she did it now it would be disrespectful imo. Time and time again she spoke about the cast members that had passed and how it wouldn't be right. Now she's on the real like YAY! DEFINITELY! I'm sorry but brandy ain't tf WELL :dead:

Honestly though, I'm with her.  I thought the same way she did.  Because y'all were talking about bring Moesha back long before that sort of thing was in style.  So then I was thinking it would be really cheesy, and you have to let things go at some point.  But after seeing Fuller House and seeing how some of these shows are actually being brought back well, it seems much more plausible.

MAY

Ugh, they should have left Ray J at home

AIDS

Omg i just zoomed in on franks hairline

Skksjsjsjdjcjdjdjcjcjcjcjcjcjdjdjdjdjfjfjcjccj

XXX.

It's really not that deep.  People are allowed to change their minds.

Actors do it all the time with a number of variables that can end up changing over the years.

And on the flipside, what was she going to say?  "Naw, I ain't doing that!"  She gave the appropriate answer.  It doesn't mean she's leaving the set on the way to a pre-production meeting. 

wizzy

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 03, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
Between Frank's shrinking hairline and Countess' wig, I'm ready to meet my maker
%

Vonc2002

Im sorry but I'm sick of her shit :dead:
Lemme just get outta here so y'all can enjoy the 'union
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2017, 02:02:37 PM
Quote from: MARS. on November 03, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
was she not before?
She was TOTALLY against it.... like TOTALLY :dead:

Y'all know how wishy washy that girl is. Next week she'll be shading the whole cast :dead: