Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:00:25 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 01:58:00 PM
Where is Rig? :stressed:
King
:loose2when:

This was everything omf

OUR SHOW! :stressed:

JDFJJDSFDSFNNnjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wanna see the full MESS!  Ugh!

wizzy

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 03, 2017, 02:02:47 PM
Quote from: MARS. on November 03, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
was she not before?

She's literally said "Moesha is dead"

But she said that right after she quit the show, I thought.  Time changes things.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:06:48 PM
King

This was everything omf

:kii:
I?ll check the fan forums and mess on Facebook. I?m sure one of the crazy Stan?s will upload or maybe BrandyDaily

Vonc2002

November 03, 2017, 02:10:00 PM #34 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:10:35 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
was she not before?

ddfff true

Completely different time though. Reading the Cinderella thread makes it a lot more clear

She didn?t even wanna come out of her trailer because she was told she could have the day off and someone switched it up on her. she had made plans to go to the mall with her friends like a regular girl and wasn?t allowed

She was overworked and a mess toward the end there
I love how ur so ride or Die. :dead:
Brandy is inconsistent and always a lil bit EVERYWHERE and this is another example of that.  She said she wouldn't do it because cast members had died and everything.  Honestly,  if she did it now it would be disrespectful imo. Time and time again she spoke about the cast members that had passed and how it wouldn't be right. Now she's on the real like YAY! DEFINITELY! I'm sorry but brandy ain't tf WELL :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

So Moesha died cause kween couldn't go to Beverley Centre? :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 03, 2017, 02:09:40 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 02:06:48 PM
King

This was everything omf

:kii:
I?ll check the fan forums and mess on Facebook. I?m sure one of the crazy Stan?s will upload or maybe BrandyDaily

Make sure you post it if you find it!  Because I forgot to record it.  I banked on being able to work from home today, but I had to go in.  UGH! 

They kill me with these little 30 second clips.  Just upload the whole mess after it airs like Wendy does.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 03, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
So Moesha died cause kween couldn't go to Beverley Centre? :kii:
sdddffff no I?m just saying that was another crappy time in her life. She really felt like it held back the music as well

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
was she not before?

ddfff true

Completely different time though. Reading the Cinderella thread makes it a lot more clear

She didn?t even wanna come out of her trailer because she was told she could have the day off and someone switched it up on her. she had made plans to go to the mall with her friends like a regular girl and wasn?t allowed

Brandy is inconsistent and always a lil bit EVERYWHERE and this is another example of that.  She said she wouldn't do it because cast members had died and everything.  Honestly,  if she did it now it would be disrespectful imo. Time and time again she spoke about the cast members that had passed and how it wouldn't be right. Now she's on the real like YAY! DEFINITELY! I'm sorry but brandy ain't tf WELL :dead:
Wtf
:guys:

wizzy

was she not before?

ddfff true

!!!!!
this is honestly cause they're all right there and spirits are high
this girl likes small short projects/stints

Vonc2002

November 03, 2017, 02:13:48 PM #42 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:15:13 PM by Vonc2002
If it was sumn she was saying yrs ago I'd be like yea ok "TIME". Brandy been saying she ain't gon do  moesha no more for yrs. And I remember one interview where she low-key acted like she hated the idea of it. Im sorry but this girl :plzstop:

b7

was she not before?

ddfff true

well yea but they paid respect to Lamont and the other cast member on this episode. It was sweet

And the relationships with everyone else seems to be repaired. Everything you said is probably true but this was a positive episode and they all seem happy to be there, so eh

BAPHOMET.