Brandy - The Boy Is Mine (Studio SOLO Version) / Snippet

Started by SouravMay, November 13, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Hmmmm the solo version has been released for years tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 13, 2017, 04:07:32 PM
Hmmmm the solo version has been released for years tho
first you don't know when Rih's messes dropped now THIS. you are faux all around huh
B7

RAY7

Quote from: MACK on November 13, 2017, 04:07:52 PM
Everybody preferring the duet mess huh
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:
well she?s clearly not SANGING like they did on the official version
and you only posted a snippet

Vonc2002

November 13, 2017, 04:10:24 PM #21 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:10:46 PM by Vonc2002
I've had a solo version of the boy is mine for yrs, shut yo goofy ass up. Ur so corny anyway. If ur gonna post a song then post a song. Who posts themselves listening to a song. This is exactly why no one likes u

b7

its clearly a demo, but no need to bait monica fans in to saying something they're gonna regret or get banned for :dead:

And it would have been a hit because she was HUGE at the time. it just works better with the two of them and broke records that it
wouldn't have as a solo record. 

MAY

Quote from: 1RIG on November 13, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

And it would have been a hit because she was HUGE at the time. it just works better with the two of them and broke records that it

SouravMay

yh the solo mess is sweeter to the ears. so lush and harmonic.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 13, 2017, 04:10:24 PM
I've had a solo version of the boy is mine for yrs, shut yo goofy ass up. Ur so corny anyway. If ur gonna post a song then post a song. Who posts themselves listening to a song. This is exactly why no one likes u

if you have the full mess, then LEAK ha.

B7

Vonc2002

November 13, 2017, 04:15:54 PM #26 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:16:15 PM by Vonc2002
Leak? Have y'all really never heard the solo version of the boy is mine :dead:
The music is different but there is a full solo version of the boy is mine.  I don't have to lie like u do, fag. I have nothing to gain from it and dgaf

Young

Quote from: GLXCK on November 13, 2017, 03:58:20 PM
Yeah this wouldn?t have been a hit

Glad Monica added what she did and created a classic record that would change both of their lives

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 13, 2017, 04:15:54 PM
Leak? Have y'all really never heard the solo version of the boy is mine :dead:
The music is different but there is a full solo version of the boy is mine.  I don't have to lie like u do, fag. I have nothing to gain from it and dgaf

where is it, sis.
B7

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on November 13, 2017, 04:11:11 PM
its clearly a demo, but no need to bait monica fans in to saying something they're gonna regret or get banned for :dead:

Nothing to get banned over

n

This is beautiful

But all the great minds were thinking alike with putting Monica on it

Their dynamic is what really TOOK it there