American Music Awards (Official Thread )

Started by Young, November 19, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 04:07:37 PM
But that's so true. A min ago what makes her a slut and now it's she's a powerful woman in charge of her pussy. Boy, gone

That cripple has sat on this same board and tried to drag everybody else's faves for selling sex and then wants to turn into a women's right activist when LipFillertina is getting dragged.

I'm going back to my original theory of him having a learning disability and putting that dummy on ignore.

Vonc2002

Mel will literally hop from argument to argument, all while contradicting himself and being hypocritical, just to be saying sumn. I'm thru with it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

sexist! chauvinist!

He had a damn aneurysm when Ci's Body Party single cover was posted on the old board and was trying to drag Bey for twerking on the OTR tour

ya rock muh world.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 20, 2017, 04:16:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 04:07:37 PM
But that's so true. A min ago what makes her a slut and now it's she's a powerful woman in charge of her pussy. Boy, gone

That cripple has sat on this same board and tried to drag everybody else's faves for selling sex and then wants to turn into a women's right activist when LipFillertina is getting dragged.

I'm going back to my original theory of him having a learning disability and putting that dummy on ignore.

sdddddddddddddddddd
The way those arguments do a complete 180 if it's about fist, xtinct, or one of those chinks
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

Eternal Bell

Quote from: da things yew dew. on November 20, 2017, 04:18:55 PM
guy the cookies are gettin vold
GHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNRTGDR

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 20, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
sexist! chauvinist!

He had a damn aneurysm when Ci's Body Party single cover was posted on the old board and was trying to drag Bey for twerking on the OTR tour

DSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i forgot these things

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

omg

ya rock muh world.

Mel.

I must say
there was a time when it prolly seemed like I hated women
because I slut shamed Rihanna A LOT
but I?ve changed as a person and so have my views...

I?m constantly evolving
and I realized what I was doing was stupid
women have th right to be just as sexual as men without being critiqued it judged for it

that?s my current stance
and I stand with women, with equality, equal everything

GRAND

hey fag
i wanna really see if you can
go downtown with a fag like me

Ma Lo

Christina is a nasty, vile whore with the personality of one too which is why everyone has hated her throughout the years.

jtwoeleven

This isn't fucking christina source, people gone talk shit about that ashy throat cunt if they damn please. I'm surprised mel hasn't been banned for his comments.

GRAND

hey vonc
i really wanna be with you
cause ur just my type
oh nah nah nah nah

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 20, 2017, 04:22:54 PM
Christina is a nasty, vile whore with the personality of one too which is why everyone has hated her throughout the years.

Ftghhggghhgg