Started by b7, November 20, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Tiny?s Tone is a no but it wasn?t too bad here

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssssss

Wow .... they REALLY used sis for a come up

I feel bad for Kandi now, girl why didn?t you just say NO.

See tryna control every damn thing.

But also, she may have done it to be kind and help them. So ... meh

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

As annoying as Kandi is, she has stans and they won?t stand for this.

Tocha made the wrong move lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Ssdddf Tamika be sounding nice on stage from what I?ve heard. Tiny and Kandi are flat out bad to me

Also, this song sounds like a cherish leftover to me but thank GOD they aren?t doin that late ass trap sound

XXX.

I LOVE Tiny's voice.  Something about her tone sifts my wig BACK!

I like the song a lot, but it's a cute album track at best.

One thing XSCAPE had in their signature hits was strong choruses.  And I honestly rarely hear them in R&B music anymore.  So, I'm interested to see how this works out.

HUGO

They sound so much better without Kandi

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 20, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

One thing XSCAPE had in their signature hits was strong choruses.  And I honestly rarely hear them in R&B music anymore.  So, I'm interested to see how this works out.
omg

!!!!!

Or great bridges. Sometimes I?m glad there aren?t any cuz they can really ruin a song if they?re corny or fuck up the vibe

Vonc2002

This sounds nice actually and tiny sounds good af
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on November 20, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
I LOVE Tiny's voice.  Something about her tone sifts my wig BACK!
YES!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

LiiVE

Kandi is stupid. is she done with singing completely? because it's definitely not going to happen for her solo career.

s @ broadway

b7

I fuck with Tiny?s verse outside of those runs though. it?s dope

Clean it up tho

Vonc2002

b7

November 20, 2017, 11:12:46 AM #14 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:12:56 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: november on November 20, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
Kandi is stupid. is she done with singing completely? because it's definitely not going to happen for her solo career.

s @ broadway
sssddddff in that forgettable ass role at that. You?d swear she was the LEAD or starring in Hamilton or something