New Xscape song without Kandi

Started by b7, November 20, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kode Red on November 20, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
I won't be able to get into it. The harmony doesn't feel the same without Kandi.
And I think that's what's missing tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Kandi is the one that got them that show with Mona. These gorls wanted a hand out

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 20, 2017, 11:05:45 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 20, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

One thing XSCAPE had in their signature hits was strong choruses.  And I honestly rarely hear them in R&B music anymore.  So, I'm interested to see how this works out.
omg

!!!!!

Or great bridges. Sometimes I?m glad there aren?t any cuz they can really ruin a song if they?re corny or fuck up the vibe

!!!!

I honestly hate that R&B acts feel so pressured to have a more rhythmic or hip-hop leaning style.  It prevents artists from really creating great music, because they're so consumed with it being accessible to radio.

I think XSCAPE will benefit tremendously from creating music that is more traditional Urban AC leaning with a few current sounding jams to fit into today's market.  I could see them getting a mainstream Urban hit if the song is right.

Drogon

Quote from: HUGO on November 20, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
The solo thing ain?t happening for her and her pen game is DATED.

Her money dated to. Multiple sources of income self. I highly doubt queen worried bout a career in singing

Vonc2002

Quote from: FM on November 20, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
Kandi is the one that got them that show with Mona. These gorls wanted a hand out
!!!!!!!!!!
U know what's so funny? Latocha's husband said that to her. Like, I'm good and u the one needing a helping hand. Am I suppose to reach out and save u? That's exactly way Kandi did tbh. The music will do better for them this time around because all of the press they have now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

This is really damn nice
Like..
Age appropriate
Not lame

This is definitely a cute ass record

Young

XXX.

Quote from: GLXCK on November 20, 2017, 11:45:58 AM
This is really damn nice
Like..
Age appropriate
Not lame

This is definitely a cute ass record

NDNDNFBFbbbbbbbCCXXCCCcccc

You hate it, huh?

Palladium

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 11:20:44 AM
Quote from: HUGO on November 20, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
The solo thing ain?t happening for her and her pen game is DATED.
I don't think Kandi is concerned about music. and Broadway or not, Im pretty sure she didn't wanna be involved in a full group situation with these girls.  She doesn't really need to tbh :dead:

Pretty much. She never said she was gonna do an album. This reunion was about the film and the tour. Kandi is booked. She doesn't need these girls. They need her.

Palladium

AfroJisiac

oh WOW Tiny sound very good and sexy ! and those lil runs !!!
I like her verse !!>>>>>

.betterwiseup

This sounds goods. I wonder if The-Dream wrote this.

Gilgamesh.

Bitch Tiny's pinched tone is everything here :everythingok: