New Xscape song without Kandi

Started by b7, November 20, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

The Reunion Tour, Movie, and Reality Show were cute but nobody is checking for this new material. This will go the way of BBD, SWV, 112, TLC, and Jagged Edge.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on November 20, 2017, 03:27:17 PM
Quote from: Mu on November 20, 2017, 02:41:52 PM
This kinda goes. I wonder if they can keep the Bravo deal without kandi

Can they keep the viewers without Kandi?
:mmywheresddy:

Harlem

This sounds really good for them, def expected some dates mess

At some point I see Kandi giving in and recording with them...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Why did I think this too  :loose2when:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

November 20, 2017, 03:51:16 PM #64 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:51:45 PM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Dead @ them not needing Kandi.

The ONLY reason why we're having this discussion right now is because of Kandi. The only reason anyone is talking about them right now is because of Kandi.

I know some of y'all don't use sis, but let's not get delusional.

Buy The Stars✨

November 20, 2017, 03:54:18 PM #65 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:09:01 PM by TEXASbama
Quote from: november on November 20, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
Kandi is stupid. is she done with singing completely? because it's definitely not going to happen for her solo career.

s @ broadway

Sis couldn?t even get through 2
Shows of a mother?s love at the peach tree street theatre how  is she gonna do broadway

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Why did I think this too  :loose2when:

I know she?s being stubborn right now but if they keep being submitted good records and Tiny for sure is gon throw it in sis face lol, she?s going to give in eventually...

TheletterJ

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on November 20, 2017, 04:01:21 PM
They sound incredible
hey you!

Yea they do, ugh Kandi?s lows are missing from that harmony tho. I wish they just do an album together and stop playing lol

H.#.G.*.Z

Drogon

Quote from: M??D?? on November 20, 2017, 03:51:16 PM
Dead @ them not needing Kandi.

The ONLY reason why we're having this discussion right now is because of Kandi. The only reason anyone is talking about them right now is because of Kandi.

I know some of y'all don't use sis, but let's not get delusional.

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 11:36:47 AM
Quote from: FM on November 20, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
Kandi is the one that got them that show with Mona. These gorls wanted a hand out
!!!!!!!!!!
U know what's so funny? Latocha's husband said that to her. Like, I'm good and u the one needing a helping hand. Am I suppose to reach out and save u? That's exactly way Kandi did tbh. The music will do better for them this time around because all of the press they have now

TV shows kinda do the leg work for albums these days. K Michelle spoke on the lack of work Atlantic is doing for her without her being on tv.

Young

Quote from: Mu on November 20, 2017, 02:41:52 PM
This kinda goes. I wonder if they can keep the Bravo deal without kandi

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on November 20, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
The Reunion Tour, Movie, and Reality Show were cute but nobody is checking for this new material. This will go the way of BBD, SWV, 112, TLC, and Jagged Edge.
n

Girl shut up.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KippDaddy

Scottie too hottie

U usually be on and right about a lot but I think you are dead wrong and trying to find ways to justify kandi being bitter.

It seems
Like she won?t even attempt to get over it.  Even if your pissed at the other girls u seem pretty ok with it when you are getting you way as soon as things don?t go get way she bitching and pouting.   Not to mention tiny was going thru a lot and said she needed this at this point I. Her life and of course kandi wide mouth bass ass can?t look past what benefits her.

I really really liked kandi until this Xscape shit