SZA is doing SNL! Yesssss

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, November 27, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

oh wait... This might be the best performance of the year.

KingDavid

Who do she look so upset after every performance? Does SNL cut your mic off at some point or something? Sis looks pissed  :dead:

FRANCE

this damn choir and flutes for no reason. that was corny as hell. i do love that her live vocals have gotten better. she's sticking to the melody more and her ad libs are better, but yeah, whosoever came up with these vocal arrangements for these songs need to be shot. tryna be too artsy. smh.

i just need to see sza hire 2-3 sickening BG vocalists and she'll be set. love ha tho and cant wait to see her live when she gets her live performances together.

saltybitch

Didn't like her look outfit whatever it wasn't  cute.  Her vocals were great too bad that flutes and choir made this performance lame

b7

She sounds fine. weird arrangement but she sounds a lot nicer when she isn?t moving a LOT all over the stage

BAPHOMET.

I forgot to say Fuck this girl. Last night was the perfect time to release the damn video. smh

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 10, 2017, 06:52:53 PM
I forgot to say Fuck this girl. Last night was the perfect time to release the damn video. smh
this damn dummy

RCA must be responsible because ...

XXX.

December 12, 2017, 06:34:00 PM #37 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:35:31 PM by XXX.
Quote from: Franc' on December 10, 2017, 01:54:39 AM
this damn choir and flutes for no reason. that was corny as hell. i do love that her live vocals have gotten better. she's sticking to the melody more and her ad libs are better, but yeah, whosoever came up with these vocal arrangements for these songs need to be shot. tryna be too artsy. smh.

i just need to see sza hire 2-3 sickening BG vocalists and she'll be set. love ha tho and cant wait to see her live when she gets her live performances together.

>>><<<

I thought the performances were bad.

And the whole choir thing was very "Ultralight Beam".  Hated....it!

She also continues to sound a mess on "The Weekend".

fedswatchin

b7

The weekend just isn?t even all that, period :dead:

Definitely not one of the better songs on the album. Give me a video for Garden
:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

December 12, 2017, 06:57:23 PM #41 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:04:09 PM by Baph al Mana.
The BIGGEST song off the album with zero promotion before this past weekend...  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 12, 2017, 06:57:23 PM
The BIGGEST song off the album with zero promotion before this past...  :dead:
q