SZA for Fenty Beauty

Started by XXX., December 12, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Pearls Khan

FlowerBomb

Cowboy Nine

This really isn't...selling me. She looks a mess.

fedswatchin

FlowerBomb

I wish Queen and Rih were friends again so she could rep her mess

b7

Hdhdjdnfffffff oh wow

Slay ?za

XXX.

Quote from: Yah. on December 12, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

I always CACKLE at the way people bounce between Beyonce and Rihanna.  That's why I know there has to be some "tea" to them really not liking each other.  Ever since Rihanna got in a relationship, Drake has been liking Beyonce's pictures non-stop on IG.  Even posting a framed picture of her hanging in his studio.

And ever since Naomi fell out with Rih, she's always under Bey's IG posts with fire emojis like, "YASSSSSS B!"   :kii:

Eternal Bell

FlowerBomb

Quote from: XXX. on December 12, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

I always CACKLE at the way people bounce between Beyonce and Rihanna.  That's why I know there has to be some "tea" to them really not liking each other.  Ever since Rihanna got in a relationship, Drake has been liking Beyonce's pictures non-stop on IG.  Even posting a framed picture of her hanging in his studio.

And ever since Naomi fell out with Rih, she's always under Bey's IG posts with fire emojis like, "YASSSSSS B!"   :kii:

:usuresis:

XXX.

Quote from: Yah. on December 12, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 12, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

:usuresis:

Naomi kinda switched teams! :scrumptious:  FUME OUT!

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin

Jayden only fake stans rih. He fake mad right now :feelinmyself:

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on December 12, 2017, 06:42:22 PM
Jayden only fake stans rih. He fake mad right now :feelinmyself:

jJDFJDFNDNFNDFkkkkkkkkk

:guys: