Holly Hunter, ?The Big Sick?
Allison Janney, ?I, Tonya?
Laurie Metcalf, ?Lady Bird?

Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture:
?The Big Sick?
?Get Out?
?Lady Bird?
?Mudbound?
?Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?

Vonc2002

I have to see this movie.  Mary really showed out huh? Lemme find out she coming for an Oscar
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pop

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 13, 2017, 10:38:43 AM
I have to see this movie.  Mary really showed out huh? Lemme find out she coming for an Oscar

:stressed:she's an actress now I'm hyped ,, her performance was very quiet and laid back but powerful at the same time

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pop

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 13, 2017, 10:52:26 AM
Quote from: Pop on December 13, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

ssddddddddddsddddd
Why is she a field slave with these flashy glasses?

Clearly you haven't watched the movie ,, it's not a slave movie Florence is a midwife who Lives on a Farm in the delta

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Pop on December 13, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

ssddddddddddsddddd

Clearly you haven't watched the movie ,, it's not a slave movie Florence is a midwife who Lives on a Farm in the delta

SLDJFKHFFFFFFFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFF

lash this nigga

Cowboy Nine

GLOCK

ddddd

Sorry but I thought it was some Slave  mess too

she does look like she?s contradticing her role with these ray bans tho

'ology

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 13, 2017, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: Pop on December 13, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

ssddddddddddsddddd

SLDJFKHFFFFFFFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFF

lash this nigga

Zzzzzzzzxxxxxzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

DrewBabyLove

Yeah I just watched and I don?t see where this praise for her performance is coming from. She never really had a scene with more than 5 sentences it feels like... and she didn?t do or say much throughout the entire film. She played the role well though, as did all the characters but I believe Garrett Hedlund (Jamie) was the shining star. Congrats though Mary!

Lazarus

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

pop

pop

Quote from: KingDrewLove on December 13, 2017, 03:16:27 PM
Yeah I just watched and I don?t see where this praise for her performance is coming from. She never really had a scene with more than 5 sentences it feels like... and she didn?t do or say much throughout the entire film. She played the role well though, as did all the characters but I believe Garrett Hedlund (Jamie) was the shining star. Congrats though Mary!

Garrent did great too and most definitely is being looked over but the Citrics loves queens performance and she's been winning hella awards leading up not saying she's the front runner but she's there and earning her respect in Hollywood it's kinda the beginning of what's to come