Mary J Blige Nominated for 2 SAG Award

Started by pop, December 13, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Lemme go look for this movie and see if mary is on her Meryl mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stewie

What the hell..... I have to check this out.....there has to be a reAson she's getting all this praise

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stewie on December 13, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
What the hell..... I have to check this out.....there has to be a reAson she's getting all this praise

Its a slaveout mess

And shes the personification of it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Mary can act... she?s the only singer from the 90?s other than our beloved Brandy who can sing AND act.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Ntwadumela on December 14, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
Mary can act... she?s the only singer from the 90?s other than our beloved Brandy who can sing AND act.

dont u fucking dare compare brandys acting career that jumped off even before her music to this old basic non acting bitch that even tyler perry wont call back

dont do it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Stewie

Vonc2002

What has Mary acted in?  The only thing I remember is that coretta and betty shabazz movie.  Letoya luckett acts  better than both of them tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

ive never witnessed a good performance from her

But things sound promosing wit this here

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2017, 10:14:20 AM
What has Mary acted in?  The only thing I remember is that coretta and betty shabazz movie.  Letoya luckett acts  better than both of them tbh
the only decent thing she did was HTGAWM..

it was the only time she looked comfortable

b7

Lazarus

Mary has acted in a few things over the years.

Prison Song
I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Black Nativity
Rock of Ages
Jamie Foxx Show
Strong Medicine
Ghost Whisperer

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on December 14, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
Mary has acted in a few things over the years.

Prison Song
I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Black Nativity
Rock of Ages
Jamie Foxx Show
Strong Medicine
Ghost Whisperer
U know what, I definitely remember now

Palladium

Book Mar'!!

Gonna def have to check this mess out.

Ma Lo

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 14, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

dont u fucking dare compare brandys acting career that jumped off even before her music to this old basic non acting bitch that even tyler perry wont call back

dont do it

I wasn?t comparing them dummie I said they both can act learn how to read retarded ass mf