Welp it's been real Bsource! Net Neutrality repealed!

Started by Sinpool, December 14, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

I honestly don't expect their vote to stand for long

Netflix
QuoteWe?re disappointed in the decision to gut #NetNeutrality protections that ushered in an unprecedented era of innovation, creativity & civic engagement. This is the beginning of a longer legal battle. Netflix stands w/ innovators, large & small, to oppose this misguided FCC order.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: AYR on December 14, 2017, 01:55:47 PM
I wonder will the ISPs really do the negative things they can with their powers
because sounds like it would cause them to lose customers in the process
Many of them have vowed to make sure they keep their hands away from questionable practices such as slowing down sites that belong to their competition, etc.

This is an important decision/vote that was made but I do feel as if the media is over dramatizing it just a bit. As they do with everything. lol.

We'll see how it plays out though.

HUGO

Sinpool

Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 14, 2017, 02:09:30 PM
Many of them have vowed to make sure they keep their hands away from questionable practices such as slowing down sites that belong to their competition, etc.

This is an important decision/vote that was made but I do feel as if the media is over dramatizing it just a bit. As they do with everything. lol.

Sis I love you, but you know as well as I do that these companies partake in shady tactics and their words in public don't always match the behind the scenes.

Case in point all those companies denouncing trump or homophobia, but then it's revealed the girls have been in bed with the Trump Administration and Anti-LGBT organizations.

I'm not buying what they're selling.

Ma Lo

b7

This only benefits one side. I agree with Afro lol it?s not going down without a fight and is hardly a forgone conclusion

No way. The lawsuits are practically underway

yummy

The cynic in me wants to believe that this isn't that much of an obstacle and checks and balances will work out in our favor, but I also thought there was no chance in hell that the human Cheetoh could be our next president.

:udontlookok:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Uzi on December 14, 2017, 02:34:59 PM
Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 14, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

Sis I love you, but you know as well as I do that these companies partake in shady tactics and their words in public don't always match the behind the scenes.

Case in point all those companies denouncing trump or homophobia, but then it's revealed the girls have been in bed with the Trump Administration and Anti-LGBT organizations.

I'm not buying what they're selling.
Well it's not much they can really hide if they begin slowing down access to certain websites, etc.

Ray pointed out a possibility of some ISPs losing customers for those types of practices. They've said they'd stay away from it but only time will tell. It's definitely something they wouldn't be able to throw under a rug, though. The change would be too obvious.

That's what I mean. I'm sure they're not somewhere campaigning for Net Neutrality to stay in place, though.

Eternal Bell

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/941366553613819904

HNCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.E

this shit aint makin' it past congress

if so, repubs can kiss their 2018 goodbye

Sinpool

Quote from: TinKPOP on December 14, 2017, 02:51:21 PM
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/941366553613819904

HNCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.E

this shit aint makin' it past congress

if so, repubs can kiss their 2018 goodbye

KLMskldssssssss

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 14, 2017, 02:45:47 PM
The cynic in me wants to believe that this isn't that much of an obstacle and checks and balances will work out in our favor, but I also thought there was no chance in hell that the human Cheetoh could be our next president.

:udontlookok:

🦚

December 14, 2017, 03:32:54 PM #28 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:37:47 PM by BardiGang Sle
What does it mean for myvidster and all those nude tumblr pages?  :stressed:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.