First 'Ocean's 8' Poster Showcases the 'New Guys' in Charge

Started by Lazarus, December 14, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Step aside guys, the girls got this one. Earlier today the official Twitter page for the upcoming Ocean's 8 film revealed the first official poster for the upcoming sequel/spin-off to the Ocean's 11 franchise.

Captioned "Meet the new guys," the poster showcases the all female cast dressed extravagantly behind red columns with the tagline "Every con has it's pros." Mindy Kaling also shared the poster to her Instagram:

The film, which is set to debut in Summer 2018, will follow Sandra Bullock's character, Debbie Ocean, as she attempts to pull of the heist of the century, along with a star studded cast composed of Cate Blanchett, Rihanna, Mindy Kaling, Awkwafina, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Sarah Paulson.

The film will be released on June 8th, 2018 by Warner Brother Pictures

[instagram]
[/instagram]

b7

Never watched the others

Is it an action comedy?

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on December 14, 2017, 02:28:25 PM
Never watched the others

Is it an action comedy?

Never watched this franchise either.  :plzstop: :dead:

But Book!

XXX.

The Oceans 7 trilogy is dope minus the third film.  And even that one I kind of liked just because I love the characters so much.  Brad Pitt is so hot!

Really interested to see this one.  The premise sounds a bit silly with them robbing the Met Gala.  But we'll see.  I'm definitely seeing it.

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Boomz

r

I imagine this doing the same as the all female Ghostbusters

n

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2017, 04:52:03 PM
Between GOD Blanchett, Sarah Paulson, and Rih  :gorlonfire:
u named all my faves
:plzstop:

Especially Cate omffff

b7

Quote from: Boomer on December 14, 2017, 04:54:24 PM
r

I imagine this doing the same as the all female Ghostbusters

n
n

Please. u see this cast? no way

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on December 14, 2017, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2017, 04:52:03 PM
Between GOD Blanchett, Sarah Paulson, and Rih  :gorlonfire:
u named all my faves
:plzstop:

Especially Cate omffff
She is tf AMAZING. My favorite actress tbh

BAPHOMET.