Real Housewives Get Called Owt For Homo/Transphobia

Started by Freemala Harris, December 14, 2017, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

December 14, 2017, 04:26:06 PM #2 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:26:13 PM by TinKPOP
dddgbbbbbtr

me n 'fro in 2018

Buy The Stars✨

AmiyAh Scott was never officially on the show ? How can you include it?

BAPHOMET.

ya rock muh world.

XXX.

I feel like the gay gors are just looking for homophobia now.

Build a rainbow and get TF over it.

BAPHOMET.

M-Rocka

Yet they didn?t list Wig calling Moose a tranny and a drag queen.

.betterwiseup

QuoteRHOA guest stars Amiyah Scott and Miss Lawrence, both members of the trans community who have distanced themselves from the series after alleging that producers wanted to tokenize them for entertainment value.

XXX.

ya rock muh world.

All of them are there for "entertainment value". Themselves, their families, their business....

It's reality TV. If you really took it all apart and evaluated what makes it entertaining, piece-by-piece, you'd find quite a few things worth uttering the word "problematic."

This isn't PBS.

XXX.

Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 14, 2017, 04:44:41 PM
All of them are there for "entertainment value". Themselves, their families, their business....

It's reality TV. If you really took it all apart and evaluated what makes it entertaining, piece-by-piece, you'd find quite a few things worth uttering the word "problematic."

This isn't PBS.

You took the words out of my mouth.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on December 14, 2017, 04:47:34 PM
Quote from: 20.ulanigida.18 on December 14, 2017, 04:44:41 PM

This isn't PBS.

You took the words out of my mouth.
ur tongue will be makin its exit next if you keep letting nicki's name vogue all over it  :ummwhat: