The girl that was bashed for playing Aaliyah and Storm, is currently unraveling.

Started by b7, December 14, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

I guess people are celebrating that she?ll likely be replaced as storm now that marvel has the right back Lolz

First of all, black people wanting better representation isn?t racism. She needs to educate herself

The personal attacks aren?t ok of course, but she doesn?t know what she?s talking about and she?s a subpar actress at best.

fedswatchin

This bitch didn't even research Aaliyah before she played her. Fck this smut bucket

Sinpool

KLMDKLMkddddd

I mean if people were celebrating the thought of me losing a damns job and telling me I wasn't black enough I'd be pissed too.

I get that Storms should be dark but they couldn't just go from Halle to Lupita when this Storms is supposed to be a younger version of the previous.

CHOKE

Replacing her as Storm would be fucked UP

I HATE when actors get recast it throws everything off

None of them can really ACT

Eternal Bell

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntbvkmv

i didnt like her as storm but 'ttackin tha gorl?!

they doin too much

shes def' getting replaced tho lols

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on December 14, 2017, 07:00:41 PM
This bitch didn't even research Aaliyah before she played her. Fck this smut bucket
hdhdjbfnfn that scene where she portrayed Aaliyah as some fame hungry slut in the mirror omg

:plzstop:

I wanted her OUT

b7

Quote from: Cho-Ku on December 14, 2017, 07:03:58 PM
Replacing her as Storm would be fucked UP

I HATE when actors get recast it throws everything off

None of them can really ACT
well the next film likely won?t be an extension of what?s already been done, so of course they?ll go with their own vision. She?ll be aight

b7

Quote from: TinKPOP on December 14, 2017, 07:13:07 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntbvkmv

i didnt like her as storm but 'ttackin tha gorl?!

they doin too much

shes def' getting replaced tho lols
jdjfjncncncnf and that?s kinda the black ass bottom line here

BAPHOMET.

the dark girls on twitter were coming at her neck and WOO! chile they need to get someone dark and not mixed!

:uhh: :udontlookok: I saw that one tweet that set her off initially

BAPHOMET.

Eternal Bell