Throwback perf' of Kandi doing Whitney's ICONIC rendition of Joy to the world

Started by Vonc2002, December 15, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Ummmmmmm I was SCARED because Whitney absolutely bodies this but Kandi sounded OKAY, especially considering she ain't no damn soprano
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1644549635591558&id=128512923861911
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

She sounded better than she does now but that may be because I could barely hear her at parts

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on December 15, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
She sounded better than she does now but that may be because I could barely hear her at parts
Nah, Kandi actually used to be able to sing a lil bit. She was sounding like a lil sumn here in parts imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

After Whitney's version, that just needs to be the standard version. I almost forget what the regular sounds like.  I just stumbled on cece's coon ass performing the whitest version ever for some CMA event. This why she ain't winning that fckn grammy, pons

Vonc2002